Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem to buy tokens

Problem to buy tokens

Hello everyone, I am from Venezuela and I want to comment that I can not buy tokens through the game, when I put the data on the card it tells me that it is invalid and that I contact the bank, which I did and they told me everything was fine. When I try again I also gave error, contact with Top Eleven support and they do not know to answer, now with whom I have to communicate to be able to buy token?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dominguez View Post
    Hello everyone, I am from Venezuela and I want to comment that I can not buy tokens through the game, when I put the data on the card it tells me that it is invalid and that I contact the bank, which I did and they told me everything was fine. When I try again I also gave error, contact with Top Eleven support and they do not know to answer, now with whom I have to communicate to be able to buy token?
    It should be more easily if you could take a screen of the error you faced up and sharing it here with us to help you out.
    RODOS FC 2015

TARGET:MAKING 6+ * TEAM
    GOAL:Transfering New&Strongest Players
    COMPLETED TARGETS:WINNERS OF THE CUP LEVEL 5 Season:88
    WINNERS OF NIVEA MEN LEAGUE Season:88
    WINNERS OF LEAGUE 1ST PLACE SEASON:88
    HATING:CHEATING,UNFAIR PLAY.

Are you trying to buy in-game? Try to do it on the web site, Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager
    You are going to need PayPal, but registration is easy.

Note that the price might be different. For me it's significantly cheaper on the web site. Win-win =]
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    agree with Toxcatl
    paypal and T11.com are cheaper (and more safe)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hello everyone!

When purchasing Tokens, every Manager needs to keep to following things in mind.

On all of our platforms (iOS, Android and Web), just like any other online transaction, the debit/credit card number will be required. Make sure you are entering the right numbers in the correct order. Also check if the card holder name is correct and if the CVV number is correctly entered.

Sometimes, aside form contacting the bank, you might also need to contact the provider support (for iOS - iTunes and for Android - Google wallet). The issue might not be with the bank. Example: In some countries a certain type of debit card might not be accepted by the payment provider.

As Rafael mentioned, screenshots are always helpful!

I am from nigeria and i cant buy tokens , i am always faced with this response "correct this card info or use another card " I am using a master card and i tried several other master cards of different banks but it just wont work...pls help