Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: From 99% to 100% by itself

From 99% to 100% by itself

I bought a 18 y/o Striker yesterday via Negotiations. He was 99%, and his Value was 15.3m. I didn't train him nor put him on the field, but later the same evening I started to train him SA and did a few sessions (he is 6/50 now). I remember him being 99% very well when I started to train SA because I specifically checked it.
    But today, to my surprise, I found him being 100%! He costs more, as he should (15.7m) with this new quality. And, of course, now he gets a penalty to training pace due a new star. And no, I didn't put the training of SA on pause.
    I wrote to support, but I guess they won't be able to help me.

Has anyone experienced the same bug?

This is him now:
    From 99% to 100% by itself-screenshot_20170215-115830.jpg
    It wasn't our day.

I heard that when you train SA, sometimes points are still assigned to normal skills.

Quote Originally Posted by lucker88 View Post
    I heard that when you train SA, sometimes points are still assigned to normal skills.
    I've never heard about it. I thought when SA or position is in training, the player doesn't get skillpoints. And I haven't seen him getting any skillpoints while training, only SA points.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Are you sure he did not get training pts from a friend (gift) ? Those do not go to the SA but to normal abilities. Happened to me once.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Are you sure he did not get training pts from a friend (gift) ? Those do not go to the SA but to normal abilities. Happened to me once.
    Damn it!
    No, actually I am not. I didn't noticed what player received it today. But that explains the situation perfectly, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-15-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    gizzmo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Not a bug Toxcatl.
    Training points from gifts are randomly allocated to one of the players in the squad once the Manager accepts the gift. Which player received the points can be seen at the top of the gift's pop-up screen.
    The points get added to the highlighted attributes of a player's skill tab regardless if the player is training in a new ability/role.
    Toxcatl likes this.

If you train in old version and don't use training points there then logging into new version, points are are added to player...

The player that is choosen as captain should recive the skill points from gifts to have some control, by my viewpoint... at least with this option we can just select for a minute a player as capain to recive the gift once a day and then choose the one we want as is something basically cosmetic... for now xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I've never heard about it. I thought when SA or position is in training, the player doesn't get skillpoints. And I haven't seen him getting any skillpoints while training, only SA points.
    really ? that's an old one

here a recent thread and comments #5 & #7
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post439052

(plus the MoM and gift sp)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-15-2017 at 04:15 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    If he was on the field , did he get a MOTM prize ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast