Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    My confederation never finished in 3rd or 4th place, but unfortunately tomorrow we will be in 4th place due to the level of our opponents.
    -benzóico.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    X = Coincidance

Khris was only in one so this time Khris is not the X.

LOL
    What?

Khris is the X-factor!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Instead of rewarding confederations with 10 tokens and some boosters, it would be fairer to award 122 points to all confederations.
    axd23 likes this.

Here are the results of my Association's semi-finals.

Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot_20170304-001920.jpg

The higher level members of my FA won comfortably, I somehow managed to get a draw over a 11 levels above opponent, the same level managers had tight games and the lower level members of my FA got beat up heavily.
    talisman and Bunzo like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Same here, we all got hammered apart from one manager who was playing a lower level, he hammered him. So obviously it was levels and not stars that were determining the result. How do we get compensated. And will it happen again tomorrow?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were going to be in the platinum league. We can not leave because of this error.

Addicted
    Hope this is really fixed today !!! If not we will loose 4 of the 6 opposition in final ...

Guys what will happen if this bug not fixed soon? I don't think that it's just happend from yesterday, I noticed post related about this, but no one care....

I'm back

Addicted
    Just watch the first final ( for 3th and 4th rank ) of my FA tournament and it is not fixed at all !!!!

By the past there has been such bugs in FA competition , remember the last times where FA group of différents divisions were drawned together ...

Let this nightmare never end! :3
    Bunzo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast