Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Santa1212

Thread: Bug in Champions League and NIVEA cup finals ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Bug in Champions League and NIVEA cup finals ?

This weekend (from Friday actually) we have this bug in asso games where the level of the teams is the first criterion to win.

Friday I also played two Super League finals against teams from a level above.
    I lost at penalties and extra time.
    Coincidence ?
    I 'm not sure.
    Bug in Champions League and NIVEA cup finals ?-asso-bug.jpg

If anyone (or a friend of him) has a similar situation please give some feedback.

* don't post here about the asso games, there is a different post for this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Coincidence in this case

This is not because there is a bug in association that there is a bug in cup too.

He's so frustating to lose in final but sorry, not sure that this is a bug

Dreamer
    Hi Nik

I believe I have faced a similar problem with my teams yesterday.
    Devils FC (level 10)117% were playing a Champions League final against Joao FC (Level11)103%
    +12% bonus possession for attendance, 78:22 possession domination, 30 shots, just 6 on target.
    Score tied 1:1 after Extra time. Lost on penalties!! Missed out on a treble

Bug in Champions League and NIVEA cup finals ?-screen-shot-2017-03-04-1.17.35-pm.jpg

My 2nd team played their Champions League final yesterday against a same level opposition.
    I conceded 4 free kick goals from 4 free kicks. I have a Def Wall SA on a 7 star defender for my level.
    Lost the match 6:3.
    I understand this might not be due to any bug, it was just the game trolling me

I can accept the second defeat against an equal quality team, even though tactics wise and quality wise I was better (just used to being trolled in TE), but the first defeat is a bit too much and definitely looks like a bug!!

Addicted
    So , all type of matchs in all competitions are actually under this bug ...

This bug is huge and not sure what could affect.

From first glance it just seems a coincidence as in other competitions the quality is fixed independently of the level and it is not calculated by the "stars" as in association.

Of course, this is retrieved by taking for granted that the code is broken in the calculation of asso team quality.

If root cause is somewhere else, no clue.

It will be interesting for other forum members to share their results from chl/nivea finals with +1 opponents for yesterday.

My final was from same level.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Dreamer
    Sorry for going a little off-topic here....
    But the level of trolling and seeing weird results has increased a lot since last update.
    Is there any way we can get this across to Nordeus(apart from raising a ticket) and have them undo the update.
    Sure, they fixed cheating via associations, but what has been broken is a lot compared to what has been fixed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    Coincidence in this case

This is not because there is a bug in association that there is a bug in cup too.

He's so frustating to lose in final but sorry, not sure that this is a bug
    Why are you so sure about it ?
    That's why I 'm trying to have some feedback, to have a more clear opinion.

Maybe it's not the rule like in asso games happened but it affected some servers.
    We 've seen bugs in the past, which affect only some servers or a specific time.

* yes, of course I 'm frustrated but it's because I always playing in a +1 lv, but that's another case
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie

Bug happens in cup as well

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This weekend (from Friday actually) we have this bug in asso games where the level of the teams is the first criterion to win.

Friday I also played two Super League finals against teams from a level above.
    I lost at penalties and extra time.
    Coincidence ?
    I 'm not sure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asso bug.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	78508

If anyone (or a friend of him) has a similar situation please give some feedback.

* don't post here about the asso games, there is a different post for this.
    Hi nikolgiorgos,

I stongly believe the bug happens in other competitions as well. Today I had a cup game. My team is 99%, last season I won the league and cup and was 2nd in CL, I am quite able to work with formations, care about tactics, etc., my asso was Gold1 last season (and this season demoted because of this bug). I am lvl 13.

Today I had first cup round versus team 55% (!), lvl 14, in the last season was 4th in league and did not win any other trophys, does not play in asso.

Again, he was 55%, I was 99%. I would expect such match to end up something like 8:1. During the match their manager was not watching, I was. I changed my tactics and formation several times, substituted the players. Nohing helped. Posession was 80:20, shots 17:5 for me. My players had many great, really great chances. Final score 0:0.

I dont believe its possible for 55% team to play 0:0 with 99% team who is managed during the game, who is attacking, who wins posession 80:20 and whos players had pretty good performance (7 points and more for everyone, no 5, no 6) unless there is a serious bug. I am sure its the case.

OR MAYBE IT IS NOT. And that is even the bigger problem. How is possible there is no official communication from Nordeus at all? How is possible that there has been a serious bug since Friday and NOBODY WAS ABLE TO SAY A WORD ABOUT IT? The only statement was from Jeeves here in the forum (thanks for it!) but there should be much more detailed information flow fron Nordeus because if there is not, we all make speculations and come to paranoic conclusions.

Is anyone from Nordeus aware we are their customers? How is it possible to leave customers without any official information for several days while they are aware their product is fauly? Unbelievable.

Anyway, can someone from Nordeus say what is the size of the problém? Does it affect only asso games or all games between managers from different levels?

Santa