Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Completed offer but no tokens received

Angry Completed offer but no tokens received

AS the title says, I was given the offer to donload and install babylone 10 and get 3 tokens. I did so and after that the browser restarted itself, firefox, but after top elven restarted, I noticed I didn get any tokens. I was 19 before and 18 now too. can someone give me my tokens please?

It's working just once.....when you have already make a survey by the same offer as babylone uses, you don't get any more tokens for downloading stuff......

But when that's not the case, there are some delay...just wait another day......but most of that kind of offer for 'free' tokens sucks....
    Playing with team: Oranje

I logged in. it gave me the offer. I completed it. it reset to give me tokens. but I have not received it. I did it only once. but ok. I will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen Moghim View Post
    AS the title says, I was given the offer to donload and install babylone 10 and get 3 tokens. I did so and after that the browser restarted itself, firefox, but after top elven restarted, I noticed I didn get any tokens. I was 19 before and 18 now too. can someone give me my tokens please?
    it is a lie it wont give you tokens , it restarts your browser and u get nothing
    (*_*)

I made a purchase through an affiliate this morning and should have got 21T from Trialpay.
    I've had a look on their (Trialpay) Terms of Service page and it doesn't suggest anything on who to report to at their end.
    Anyone have any ideas what to do next?

You are more likely to get a virus on your computer than you are getting tokens for a download offer.
    Poker-32 and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You are more likely to get a virus on your computer than you are getting tokens for a download offer.
    You are right about that!!!!
    And even when you do not get virusses, you secretly install very annoying software besides
    Playing with team: Oranje

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    it is a lie it wont give you tokens , it restarts your browser and u get nothing
    Same thing happened with me, they never pay, it's lie
    kullehh likes this.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

The free token system is riddled with bugs and down right deceptive promises. I have raised my concerns with support 2 weeks ago but have not heard back at all. I suspect they dont care as they want you to purchase more tokens. Lately even the videos have stopped working with every single one displaying a timeout message. We are all having these issues and I suspect it is no accident.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We can't help you to solve this kind of problems, if you have problems with the offers write a mail to who is offering them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast