Thread: Outraged Erroneous result in game

Angry Outraged Erroneous result in game

I am really outraged at the erroneous result that the game threw, I find it outrageous the robbery that makes the game.
    Today we dispute the final of the tournament of associations where in the last game i win 2-0 by leveling in points and in goals to the other association, therefore we went to define the winner in a round of penalties in which I won by 3-0 , Failing the rival team the first 3 penalties and me scoring the 3 goals.

Everything was fine so far we had won the associations tournament, but the top eleven did not load the results and so many hours passed until these results appeared.

Outraged Erroneous result in game-top-eleven-error-1.jpg

Here the wrong result appears

Outraged Erroneous result in game-te-5.jpg

And here according to the TOP ELEVEN we drew 0-0 because the DEFEATED CLUB did not have the 11 players, being that the rival team has its full squad (and that to all this he should win 3-0 in that case for breach of staff).

Outraged Erroneous result in game-top-eleven-error-3.jpg

This is the final result where we should have been the winners ...

Outraged Erroneous result in game-top-eleven-error-4.jpg

Obviously in this image comes the wrong tie.

I hope they can attend and that they can give an answer that clarifies what happened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outraged Erroneous result in game-top-eleven-error-2.jpg  

Yes mate. Same problem with our association: same points amb same goals. We won round of penalties but we didn't pass to final
    I reported this problem to Nordeus support. Let's see wha's happen

They will give you 10T and some packs as compensation ^_^
    It wasn't our day.

Same problem with our association

10T is fair for you guys

But really, I don't think, that any results will be changed...you will have to accept it, you just will get something for compensation, that's all :/

Same here, absolut stupid from nordeus to give me 10 token.

Quote Originally Posted by pvisa1 View Post
    Yes mate. Same problem with our association: same points amb same goals. We won round of penalties but we didn't pass to final
    I reported this problem to Nordeus support. Let's see wha's happen
    Yep, we've received 10T and 5 boosters of each type. Meanwhile they're investigating the problem.

Rookie
    This is becoming ridiculous. It's getting to the point where I don't trust ANY results anymore. Absolute priority should be a integrally sound Engine! If my confidence drops any further it's time to call it a day, which is a shame because I love the game and don't mind spending a few dollars each month.