Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Thank you Nordeus! 3 players with Red card for CUP Final.

Apprentice
    Yep... will be a lesson learned , don't mess with top11 and read that damn messages list .

Thank you Nordeus! 3 players with Red card for CUP Final.-top11mess_red.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the truth is that I never had any experience or read any other post in this forum, saying that easy, normal or hard tackling has some serious effect in yellow/red cards.
    I thinks this has to do more with the calculations of the game.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Basically, when you have the option to select something on a win form , there should be a callback function behind, which should treat your selection in all logic ways, more... assistant advice that you "have to be carefully, their FK looks dangerous"(more or less ) ...only a knees programmer will let it untreated, and I guess in not the case .
    missing T11 old form

Time to put the reserves in, they might do the job for you. I once lost two players to suspensions on the eve of a vital top-of-the-table clash - playing 4-5-1V, losing the AML and DMC really hurts. Put their backup players in and won 2-1 away, both the backup players scoring.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    Basically, when you have the option to select something on a win form , there should be a callback function behind, which should treat your selection in all logic ways, more... assistant advice that you "have to be carefully, their FK looks dangerous"(more or less ) ...only a knees programmer will let it untreated, and I guess in not the case .
    This one you mean? - He regularly gives me that advice and when I look, no free-kicks have been awarded...

Thank you Nordeus! 3 players with Red card for CUP Final.-lr3-am-advice.jpg
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Could you,please, show the end statistics , too?
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 03-25-2017 at 10:27 PM.
    missing T11 old form

It just so happens I have a copy of the match report on file...

Thank you Nordeus! 3 players with Red card for CUP Final.-s10-league-hl-round-3.jpg

Apprentice
    3 more faults on your side and at least was a free kick for opo.. during entire game, , so there it is a truth in the end , in that sentence, at least for this particular match but not in min 45' .
    missing T11 old form

Personally, and not entering about discussing software engine, I think is quite logical to play with reserve players after a 7-0 or a similar result in first leg. Not only about cards, but also about avoiding injuries and so on.
    ronnymvc likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbellaubi View Post
    Personally, and not entering about discussing software engine, I think is quite logical to play with reserve players after a 7-0 or a similar result in first leg. Not only about cards, but also about avoiding injuries and so on.
    The situation was a little bit nasty,that time , I had only 2 players >4 stars as substitutes , and my intention was to change during the game, anyhow were not the booked ones. , bad luck .

PS: tomorrow is Cup Final, is time to confirm or not Mourinho's words
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 03-27-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    missing T11 old form

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast