Thread: This game is a bull*hit

sdg

This game is a bull*hit

Two problems:
    1. I had a match in associations I won with 3-1. In return match I won with 4-1, but I got an extratime because my association had the same points with the other association for the battle of 1st place. At penalties I scores 3-0 but suddenly I got an error. Over some 3-4 hours later I discovered that we lost the first place and the result of the played match was in fact 0-0.
    2. Tha second problem is in champion****, I'm playing a match with a team, in 82 minute I got 1-0 scored in first half, but I receive an error at this point. After 5 minute, in fact I lost with 0-3, with some goals marked in first half, and a third goal in second half.

My conclusion is this: this game is just a fake, for making money from tokens buying, and it has no logical contest.

This is not cute!

Please someone make some light on this! The server is playeing by himself!?

Famous
    It sounds like you might have had a connection issue, your T11 locally got out of synch with the server, showing you wrong data.

Frustrating. You can try reporting to in game support. They can't change results, but might offer something else, or ask you to reinstall the game.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread