Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Again bug in Association matches

Famous
    Played our 1st leg 09:00 GMT+1.
    All 3-0 with losers not having sufficient players.
    Not levels.
    Not loans as both associations had loans all over the place.
    Not % as shown at kick off time!! BUT if the theory is correct that the game engine takes each members % at the end of the previous tournament to decide the draw and matches could that be it? If so we'll never know.
    Come on.....really......who didn't see this coming after the big update?
    LeManiaque likes this.

Rookie
    we are 6 members and its 9:9 no patern. home game in 2 hours

all 6 team FA's. all games in 1st leg finished 3-0 or 0-3. same for the other semi final. 2 of my teams won. 1 who was stronger and playing attacking. the other defensive and much lower quality.
    1 team with all superb morale won and 1 lost. at this time there doesn't seem to be any common factors that I can see.

Fin
    Will they fix it?

Rookie
    Every one of my opponents were weaker than the members of my association, which isnt usually the case, probably the easiest draw ive had in a long while in the platinum division and they gave 4 wins to the opponent, one opponent was over 25% weaker and that game lost 3-0.

It really is unacceptable, have to battle hard to to stay in the platimum division and on occasions its the last association fixture that has just kept me in

I have a loaned player from other team, and I have lower quality that the opponent but I won, 3-0. They should fix the bug fast

Fin
    I can confirmed , My team is better than the opponent and no loan player anymore.
    But my team lost with this bug.

Rookie
    Unbelievable. 2 seasons ago we were denied staying up. Now it looks like we may be denied getting to platinum! We need a second place to go up. Thats 50 tokens denied us again!!

So still not working correct?

Got a game in 15 minutes!)

The last time there was a bug for our group when in semis we were all even with our rivals - wins,ties,points,goals against and for. So the last game went to a penalty shootout and it was my game - I won and it was great feeling) But I knew that this game became a BS so I made some screenshots - and yes, bang-bang and we went to a third place game)

Of course I sent some rude messages to Nords support, cos it was totally crap and bs - they gave us an excuse and 10 f... tokens)) This semis was a must win for us - so we are now in gold 2 dig, good thing that we won 3 first tournaments of this month and have enough points for promotion)

But what about the teams who really need points and ready as never to fight for them and instead of a good old rumble they will have 3-0,0-3 and a L - 10 tokens,Nordeus,ah?

ah T9, fu...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast