Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association bugs again

Association bugs again

Please do something to our asso match.
    We've made it to the final, our team Pushkin FC beat Arsenal FC by penalty kick and won 4-3.
    But the results showed - - and not one of us setup for final.

Sent using Tapatalk

Damn it.
    Just as i thought, you put us fighting for 3rd place.
    What the hell is going on?
    We lost our chances to get 50 points bonus for being no.1 or 25 points for being no.2 instead of just 10 points for being no.3.
    Give us those 40 points added because of your stupid bugs.

Sent using Tapatalk

we got same result, we should qualified for final. we win penalty 5-3

see my thread https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...h-fix-now.html

Yes, I've read your post mate.
    But it's already set up by them, so we just need Nordeus to give us maximum 40 points addition because we have lost opportunity being no.1.
    Not to forget, we should give our best shot in our final mate.

Sent using Tapatalk

I have never complained once or said a negative thing about this game but it really is a disgrace this bug hasn't been fixed after so long, especially one that has significant consequences. If this ever happens to our association I will be furious.
    gamer5289 likes this.

Dreamer
    Pathetic that the issue still exists after months of folks reporting this error.
    There have been 2, maybe 3, updates of the game with asinine features, but they dont find the time or resources to fix a simple issue which has hit many associations.
    Shows how much Nordeus really cares about its customers.

All of our members have sent complain to Nordeus but no response until now.
    I've written this for almost 10 hours but also no response from Jeeves yet.
    We know that they can't change the mistake they've set for final draw but we need Nordeus to give us 40 points (no.1 = 50 points, no.3 = 10 points) addition bonus that they took from us unfairly.
    Points is most important think in Association rather than they give us some tokens as compensation.

Sent using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Pathetic that the issue still exists after months of folks reporting this error.
    There have been 2, maybe 3, updates of the game with asinine features, but they dont find the time or resources to fix a simple issue which has hit many associations.
    Shows how much Nordeus really cares about its customers.
    No it only shows nordeus's lack of competence in develloping apps , cause weeks after weeks new bugs appear .

It is an amator company , i think their devellopers are newbies ...

Is a moderator going to help us out with this??

I have been waiting 11 days for a response from a submitted ticket regardinng something else so I dont expect much help from submitting a ticket even though all out association teams did. we are left waiting and wondering if anything will be done about this bug.
    we have a screenshot of our win in penalties and the team we beat in the semi's won the final easily and we destroyed our 3rd place team so we should get the 40 points as Indraw mentioned above that we lost out on due to this.

Rookie
    The same thing happened with us. We were winning on penalties but next day where were not in the final. I posted on twitter but no reply
    Association bugs again-2017-05-15_10-43-22.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast