Thread: Token Purchase Glitch

Angry Token Purchase Glitch

I bought 14 tokens with my phone. As I bought them I received SMS saying that the transaction was complete, but no tokens received. Can you help me please?

FB: http://www.facebook.com/phanuruch
    Phone No.: [redacted]

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

How did you buy 14 tokens? was it a promotional offer from a third party? the normal token purchase amounts are 80, 176, 500 or 1031 so I assume its a promo offer.

If that's the case many of them do not work correctly. If you actually spent money for the tokens I would suggest you contact to vendor and ask for your money back as the offer was not delivered as advertised. Many of the promotional token offers do not work correctly so be very careful when paying money for promo offers I do not recommend it based on my experience with them.

I also dont suggest posting your phone number on this forum, thats asking for crank calls

MDKII
    Please contact Nordeus Support: Nordeus Support

And as Too Deadly said, it would be best not to post your telephone number on the forums (I have edited it out).

Dreamer
    i have had the same problem but then i contact it, I forgot the name, they said that sometimes it needs about 24-48hours and u'll get ur tokens....
    just wait it but if u dont get it, just simply contact Nordeus