Thread: Yet another association bug

Famous

Yet another association bug

I realized recently that my asso was not credited with the correct "highest number of pts" (they indicated 1172 pts but I knew it was higher than that since we missed promotion in Gold 1 for 4 pts two seasons ago - hard to forget that !). This is not a big deal but I decided to have a closer look to that when I knew we were going to beat this mark. Before last season's tourney, we already had 1222 pts. Then, we won the final with 99pts in total, which would make 1321 pts. If we remove 20% to that, we should be starting this season with 1057 pt. To my surprise, the record we are credited with is now 1261 pts But, worse: we have now 1049 pts in total, which comes from nowhere. 8 pts does not seem to be a lot, unless you remember what I wrote above. Again, like always with Nordeus: mistakes go in the same direction!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Hm i have not calculated last tournaments to check if point system sucks.
    But now i will do it to be sure

Have you opened a ticket for this ?
    As it is straightforward simple maths, they can retrieve they points and give you a summary.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Well, they said to me "this is quite a surprise and the devs will come back to you...". Let's see...

Our highest number of points is also 50 points less than it should be. However, the 20% deduction was calculated correctly.

Famous
    They were right after all: they indeed came back to me with this nice answer; there is nothing we can do about that. Took them a lot of thinking to come up with this...

Dreamer
    I have noticed this too.
    Looks like the bonus points of the final weekends tournament dont get added.
    Its just cosmetic though