Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug after Special One match ruined all my game

Can't enter matches after playing with Special Eleven

Rigth after de match whith Special One, found a duplicate entry (two matches at same time) on calendar.

Bug after Special One match ruined all my game-calendar_duplicated.png

That entry is still there after playing other matches. Is without score so the T11 'brain' thinks it's the next game to be played.

Bug after Special One match ruined all my game-next_game_screen.jpg

The next match screen shows that duplicate match to be played with a negative time.

When a new match begin and i click to enter in the next match screen, a messsage says that the match is not over and dont let me in.

I can enter the new match on calendar only to see but can't change players, use bonus or everything else.

Bug after Special One match ruined all my game-specialone_screen.jpg

Also can't play for the Special One Challenge, because that screen shows a time and a red button to cancel that does nothing when i click on.

So, the result is:

- can't play the Special One Challenge
    - can't change anything during matches
    - can't use bonus on matches
    - Im loosing almost all matches
    - im loosing after match bonus
    - I just can't play

Hope that devolopment team solve this bug.
    Last edited by regtop11; 08-13-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Title too vague, new title more specific

After day turn i could play a match, but the same thing happen and i have another duplicate match in calendar list so i still can't play more matches.

Bug after Special One match ruined all my game-another_duplicate_on_calendar.png

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you send a report ?

* from the support button {?}
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yes nikolgiorgos, i sent a report from the support button and hope they solve soon so i can return to the game.

Found that if i stay logged in after a match , can enter normaly in next macth, but if i logout, all returns to same in next login.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe if you reinstall the game , it will help
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe if you reinstall the game , it will help
    I have done that without results.

Anyway, it seems that the problem is solved now, I managed to play the Special One Challenge matches and it looks everything ok

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by regtop11 View Post
    I have done that without results.

Anyway, it seems that the problem is solved now, I managed to play the Special One Challenge matches and it looks everything ok
    Hi regtop, thanks for updating us - glad to hear you're able to play the challenge. Can you PM me your Manager ID though so I can have the team look into what could've happened in the other case you mention? Any info helps.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi regtop, thanks for updating us - glad to hear you're able to play the challenge. Can you PM me your Manager ID though so I can have the team look into what could've happened in the other case you mention? Any info helps.
    Sure, i will send you my manager ID, and thank you dev/support team for solving this issue.