Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The guy im playing is running an app and cheating.

What extra bonus does he get for having 100 people watch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    2 supporters give the +15% at home... and 15 is the limit so I can't understand where is the problem... still the same max. with 2 or 1500.

Then about the conspiration of a "app" I doubt it knowing that the game is hosted in a external server so no way to do something direct... but is it possible to create an app to give an alarm to 500 persons to attend your matches? yes, thats basic programming.
    i was thinking that myself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sins revolution View Post
    Rezza FC C is running an app generator during regular season game play. He has been running in every match he has been in. I played him yesterday and he did it once again. The integrety of the league has been compomised already. I want him banned and everyone that has played him up until this point needs to be rewarded a win when they have faced him to straighten this issue out. If this is not taken care of by weekends end. I will be calling my credit card venders in cluding pay pal and getting my money return to me. Im not going to spend good money on an unfair league. Please handle this issue in quick hast. Rezza FC C think its a joke and has laughed it off. Please fix this issue or i will be getting my money refunded!!!!

Sins Revolution Team ID# 100000562650509

Psinclair1571@yahoo.com
    Philip Sinclair
    Thread closed.

Accusing others of cheating without and valid proof or appealing to your ignorance of the game is something that we can not tolerate.

Here as players we can not do more regarding your suspicions, so I will suggest you that if you think that a manager is doing something illegal please contact the support directly via "?" button in game and they will kindly attend you.
    Last edited by khris; 09-25-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12