Thread: Required training not decreasing after cup game

Required training not decreasing after cup game

Yesterday I was supposed to play a cup game. However, the opponent did not have 11 eligible players so I was awarded a 3-0 win. The strange thing is that I have also been given a 3-0 win for the return game tomorrow on 22 September so am already in the next round. Looking at my opponent I see he has more than enough players.

And since then it states I must complete 2 trainings which does not change. No matter how many trainings I do it still says I must do 2 trainings so my team status remains as good and does not change to superb.

I have submitted a report but heard nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exact same thing happened to me.
    Last edited by beardygnome; 09-21-2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Brevity

Also the previous game report does not show on the home screen. It states I need to check the fixtures screen to get more info. Now the next game does not show on the home screen. The next game is the return leg tomorrow, which the system has already given me a 3-0 win. Perhaps after that game everything will return to normal.

Now that the second leg of the cup tie has been "played", this issue is fixed for me.

Yes, fixed here too. Just was not able to increase the team preparation level to superb for a couple of days.