Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The guy im playing is running an app and cheating.

The guy im playing is running an app and cheating.

I already posted on this. I pay good money to play this game. The guy i just played is running an app that allows supporters to join his match in crazy numbes. Im going to the better business bureu if im not awarded the win and he's not banned. We played today 10:08EST. His team name is Rezza FC C. This is bull**** ive got money invested in this game and you just allowed him to run an app on me. Fix it by the days end or i will be getting my money back if i have to sue!!!!

App that allows supporters to join his match lol
    USARABAT and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    do you know the name of the manager ?
    If it's Attila from Hungary, he has about 100 supporters in every game - lol

another one #32
    Netton with 100 fans
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...stories-4.html
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-22-2017 at 03:28 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    I would like to have such an app if it really exists !

Actually there are 2 "apps"for this,one is +Add friend and the other one is FB 😁

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Angry Theres a guy cheating in my Leugue are you gonna do anything about it

Rezza FC C is running an app generator during regular season game play. He has been running in every match he has been in. I played him yesterday and he did it once again. The integrety of the league has been compomised already. I want him banned and everyone that has played him up until this point needs to be rewarded a win when they have faced him to straighten this issue out. If this is not taken care of by weekends end. I will be calling my credit card venders in cluding pay pal and getting my money return to me. Im not going to spend good money on an unfair league. Please handle this issue in quick hast. Rezza FC C think its a joke and has laughed it off. Please fix this issue or i will be getting my money refunded!!!!

Sins Revolution Team ID# 100000562650509

Psinclair1571@yahoo.com
    Philip Sinclair

😂😂😂 I laughed to death and woke back up.

2 supporters give the +15% at home... and 15 is the limit so I can't understand where is the problem... still the same max. with 2 or 1500.

Then about the conspiration of a "app" I doubt it knowing that the game is hosted in a external server so no way to do something direct... but is it possible to create an app to give an alarm to 500 persons to attend your matches? yes, thats basic programming.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sins revolution View Post
    Rezza FC C is running an app generator during regular season game play. He has been running in every match he has been in.
    Did what again ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sins revolution View Post
    Rezza FC C is running an app generator during regular season game play. He has been running in every match he has been in. I played him yesterday and he did it once again. The integrety of the league has been compomised already. I want him banned and everyone that has played him up until this point needs to be rewarded a win when they have faced him to straighten this issue out. If this is not taken care of by weekends end. I will be calling my credit card venders in cluding pay pal and getting my money return to me. Im not going to spend good money on an unfair league. Please handle this issue in quick hast. Rezza FC C think its a joke and has laughed it off. Please fix this issue or i will be getting my money refunded!!!!

Sins Revolution Team ID# 100000562650509

Psinclair1571@yahoo.com
    Philip Sinclair
    What are you talking about? Sorry but I'm new ...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast