Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Update 2018

NEW Update 2018

WTF why players lose their positions? My best AML, is not it already? Defender DC DR DL is no longer DC?
    Barcabaha likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fcbaleron View Post
    WTF why players lose their positions? My best AML, is not it already? Defender DC DR DL is no longer DC?
    The same problem here , this update is a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Same problem here. All players with multiple positions lost at least one position . Another player has a different position that he didn't even had before!

Same problem here.
    One of my best players was AML,ML,DML and now he turned into a ML,DL

Having the same thing. Trained almost all my players for multiple positions but now I just have 1 striker instead of 4 and no wing backs anymore. They need to fix this fast!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Hi everyone,

We've identified the issue and are working on the fix. More news when I have it.

Same problem, I hope it is soon the solution, I have a very important match today and I have dismantled the lineup, up to 3 players

Pemain saya rata2 memiliki 3 posisi dan setelah diupgrade,kehilangan 1posisi ini sangat merugikan saya sebagai pengguna top eleven karena pemain tersebut merupakan tim inti,mohon agar dikembalikan seperti semula terima kasih

where is my DMC/MC/AMC capable player ??? i use him on MC, and now he is a DMC/AMC not a MC.
    if TE decide to reduce capability of a player form 3 positions to 2 positions, then its should compensated with a star upgrade or a 1 free position upgrade i think.
    or better to bring old player database back, so position not changed.
    [PO Sugeng Rahayu] by Golden Star Surabaya - Solo - Jogja - Cilacap PP.
    AC-Toilet-Reclining Seat-Music-TV-Charging Port-Ekstra Bagasi-Prasmanan.
    Laksana All New Legacy - SR1.
    Level 12 Triple Double Winner [3-6-1] [3-2-2-2-1] [4-5-1] [4-1-2-3] [4-1-2-1-2].
    Tanking 2 stars (34 years old) retiring players for 2 years -- Green Packs Colector -- Red Packs Colector -- Use for nothing.

I have the same problem, this update allows player to have maximum 2 positions. That was a problem i can tolerance a bit. But unfortunately, i didnt just lose one of player position, the game modify my player position and im no longer can use the player for the position i usually use. Its awfull
    My left winger is ML/AML/DMR (usually use as ML) modified to DL/AML 😡
    My right winger is AMR/MR/DMR (usually use as MR) modified to DR/AMR 😡

I want TOP? ELEVEN team restore to the previous version

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast