Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Update 2018

To late nordeus.....I lost two matches......

Some positions are back but some are not.....no numbers of needed training to do.....

bad time to release this bad updates
    u should wait beginning of new season
    phoenixx and Jaharan Achbar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by countereleven View Post
    This new update is a nightmare.
    I am 1st in league, i've just won the cup yesterday and this morning i couldn't play my 2nd leg match of CL semifinal at home (1st leg was a draw away).
    Result : i lost the match and said bye to treble..
    My player who was a DML-DMR-DMC is now a DL-DR-DMC..
    I'm in the same situation... Exept I played the first game with my best players having yellow card on the bench for be sure to have them all for the game home and lost 1 0.
    I spent time in the morning for training my players, they were all at 99% and moral max, every bonus at 10% but after the new update the same game I won yesterday 4 0 in the cup finals became a lost 1 3...
    And discovering the new subsitution screen in middle of the game was a pain too!
    Now i wanted watch the game report of the first round in the league against the team i'll play tomorrow and it isn't available anymore, same for the next teams I'll play for the last 2 games of the season...
    How to ruin a season in 4 days, thank you so much Top Eleven !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaliD7 View Post
    bad time to release this bad updates
    u should wait beginning of new season
    I agree totaly, I posted the same comment but no reaction from the team...
    Very disappointing and disrespectfull for the managers who worked hard since 24 days and could loose the champions league and/or the league the last 4 days...

Back this update out or am out of here...

This latest update is a nightmare. When are u going to fix it? Updated to latest IOS and now I can't get in. This has been now ongoing almost 24h. Says you need to update...but I have done it. Total silence here at the forum about solving the problem. Are your developers doing anything about it???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123