Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Update 2018

Same as, had to restart all the training

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Hey everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed and you should be seeing your positions as normal.

i have one player with only one position (DML) and this update change his position to DL...I want back his position, or return back tokens spent for this player!
    how can you release such important update at this time, when many people are playing champions league semifinal 2nd leg, and bussiness end league matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed and you should be seeing your positions as normal.
    I think it is, and now we can continue playing with smily face

😃😀😂

Thankyou TE team
    Lian likes this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Administrator
    With the new pitch, DML/DMR roles have been converted to DL/DR roles. Now you can put your DL/DR players as much forward or backward as you want as the pitch is fluid.

This new update is a nightmare.
    I am 1st in league, i've just won the cup yesterday and this morning i couldn't play my 2nd leg match of CL semifinal at home (1st leg was a draw away).
    Result : i lost the match and said bye to treble..
    My player who was a DML-DMR-DMC is now a DL-DR-DMC..
    phoenixx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by finlandia View Post
    i have one player with only one position (DML) and this update change his position to DL...I want back his position, or return back tokens spent for this player!
    how can you release such important update at this time, when many people are playing champions league semifinal 2nd leg, and bussiness end league matches?
    so your player now can be used as the old DL-DML.
    You must pay them - lol

Hey everyone,

I can confirm. Now I have my strikers back. Thanks!

Famous
    With the new pitch, DML/DMR roles have been converted to DL/DR roles. Now you can put your DL/DR players as much forward or backward as you want as the pitch is fluid.
    That's not true: when I put my former DML/DL (who became DL) in DML position, I get a yellow flag showing he was not positioned correctly. Of course I can put him wherever I want, but it was the case previously too!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Another bug is I am unable to watch match reports from our previous league fixtures
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast