Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree9Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goals not added to the players record

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879

    Goals not added to the players record

    Today my favourite striker scored in his first league match but the goal was not added to his records.
    Is it a new bug or already been discussed ?

  2. #2
    Rookie Galani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    São Paulo
    Posts
    54
    ya' this is hapening... some problem with the fk and pk goals
    Still trying

    "Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

  3. #3
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Galani View Post
    ya' this is hapening... some problem with the fk and pk goals
    And corner assists.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Today my favourite striker scored in his first league match but the goal was not added to his records.
    Is it a new bug or already been discussed ?
    Yeah we're looking into this bug at the moment USARABAT.

    More info is a huge help if you can remember any further details - was the goal scored a free-kick/penalty kick? Did you join the match after watching another match? Any info helps.

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yeah we're looking into this bug at the moment USARABAT.

    More info is a huge help if you can remember any further details - was the goal scored a free-kick/penalty kick? Did you join the match after watching another match? Any info helps.
    Yea It was scored from a Free Kick - I watch my friends matches but i don't remember if i was watching a game IMMEDIATELY before my game ..

  6. #6
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yeah we're looking into this bug at the moment USARABAT.

    More info is a huge help if you can remember any further details - was the goal scored a free-kick/penalty kick? Did you join the match after watching another match? Any info helps.
    My player scored 2 from FK and assisted once, also from FK... Those goals are not added to his stats...
    USARABAT likes this.

  7. #7
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    same with me

  8. #8
    Apprentice Guilherme1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    197
    Same here ....

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,197
    Same with me, watching the whole game, player scored 4,one from a free kick, was only credited with 2

  10. #10
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    everyone having the same problem.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast