Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goals not added to the players record

Pro
    another goal today from FK not counted in records

Dreamer
    my poor FK striker Thierry Henry scores left and right and in sheet statistics he looks like average striker lol.

Please fix it.

Once you fix it, please introduce monthly rewards for Best striker, Best Assist player and change boring Top rated striker category to "Best GK cleen sheet category"

Thank you very much

Come on !! It's the SAME for everybody so those intelligent devs needs to figure out what did they screwed in that last update, it's kinda easy I would say LOL
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

My star midfielder has also missed out on 3 goals due to this bug. any news on a update?

And just to add something I have to say that the goals who do not count obviously are not considered for player ratings also. Cause I had a couple of times already a player scoring a hattrick and his ratings stay around 7. This is a huge flaw in T11 2018
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yeah we're looking into this bug at the moment USARABAT.

will the goals be added back after the programmers fix this bug ? is there any hope or should we forget about the goals scored meanwhile ?

Dreamer
    My guy made a hat trick but only counted 2 goals. Are you gonna fix this anytime soon?
    Last edited by Vernie83; 11-16-2017 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Miss

I've played 7 matches so far but not one player has played in them all, apparently, although I have a first team and a second and I only use the second team in matches I can lose.

Once again only one goal of my striker was added to his total instead of the three he made. Think last season he lost like 4 goals as well. Also it seems that when an opponent lose a player due to a red card they suddenly start playing better....annoying as hell this.

Fix the damn bugs..

Also approve my posts!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast