Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top eleven 2018 bug - subs

Rookie

Thumbs up Player was sub (in) two times...

I played a League match. At halftime i made a sub Dimitrov replace Drogba. But the sub be active so far 52 minute and again in 58 minute!!! I ask my self, if Drogba or Dimitrov was score a goal between 52-58 minutes, will be count or not?! If some of both players was get off with red card, will be count or not?! Many things can happend for 5 minutes, even 13 minutes, becouse i make a sub on HT/still pause 45 min./.
    Top eleven 2018  bug - subs-screenshot_1.jpg Top eleven 2018  bug - subs-screenshot_2.jpg
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Threads merged (you posted the same bug )
    Yes, it is know this bug of TE2018.
    We 're waiting a new update maybe to be fixed.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...date-news.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Substitutions made during the game are not really being made.

About a week ago, I noticed that a substitution I made during the half-time was actually done in the 83rd minute.
    I didn't pay much attention and moved on.

Then, a couple of days ago the same exact thing happened, but the difference was that the sub wasn't made at all. It never showed up in the match report.
    I reported the bug to the support team but they didn't even understand my message and responded with something about set piece takers. (To get ahead of anyone thinking about it, I speak English pretty well so it wasn't a miscommunication issue. I guess they were in a hurry to get this over with ).

Again today, the same exact thing happened. The player I subbed in was normally depicted in the formation screen during the game, but in reality the sub was never registered in the game. And yes the sub and the formation change were confirmed. So I missed another green pack.

Sadly, I don't have any screenshots to provide you with but I figured I should post this in here in hope of a fix.

What I do have though is a screenshot that showcases that there is indeed an issue with substitutions and it happened 2 days ago.

Top eleven 2018  bug - subs-bug.jpg
    Last edited by axd23; 01-17-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie
    same thing happened with me i substituted 1 waited for 10' nothing happened then i tried to sub the other 1 no changes again i thought it is my net problem and i ignored it.But this thing happened for me in two matches last week
    axd23 likes this.

Happened to me twice. What I did to correct that error is, just tweaking the position of any players a bit, so that I can click the save button. The substitution will then be processed.
    axd23 likes this.

The subs are a mess I wanted to make my own post again and I'm thankful you did it first. Not only that, but they aren't even made in the right time. I changed my formation in the second half yesterday to counter the opponent and they where not made until the 63' minute. I conceded a goal before that and yes I do blame the subs not being made for my loss since the players I wanted out were under performing and I changed the tactics.
    axd23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid12 View Post
    Happened to me twice. What I did to correct that error is, just tweaking the position of any players a bit, so that I can click the save button. The substitution will then be processed.
    Good tip, maybe it explains why I didn't have this problem in other matches. This is not a fix though, it's just a workaround.

Nordeus need to patch this up quickly.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Famous

Question SUB OR NOT!? Sync problem?

Hey guys!

Here is my screenshot and it is containing my problem. "subbed" my sub problem

Top eleven 2018  bug - subs-level33cupbug.jpg

disclaimer: I'm playing from multiple way and client (having 1 account)
    1. I'm playing from latest NOX emulator when my team is playing against another one (@home and @work when i can)
    2. I'm playing from iOS (ipad pro) when my team is playing against another one @ working hours/work
    3. I'm using web browser (Firefox, Chrome Win platform) for setting next game,attending friend's games, bidding etc.

Every kind of variation that i had until worked! Yes, support would have prolly taking the 'weakest point' and blaming for i'm using emulator (it's comfy when i'm sitting and playing another games too, sry) But here is the sad part for them, every other game/app having perfect network latency and working like a charm but TE last time

I HOPE THIS IS a rare bug and stumpled upon once max.
    (Prolly one time syncing problem between server and client?)
    This time i have played from home and from emulator.
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 01-18-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    KenoticFC likes this.

I have actually experienced this and there is a similar recent post about sub bugs. This sadly is not the only bug related to substitutions that is happening.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast