Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is the system computing the right quality during the live matches?

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    You got to be kidding me mate.
    I guess we would expect a much better answer from an admin!!!
    The numbers shown here are ABSOLUTE Quality...not PERCENTAGE quality .
    No matter whose perspective you look at it from, ABSOLUTE quality remains the same.
    I have observed this many times where the quality shown on match screen before I support someone does not match the average of the 11 players on the pitch.
    This is definitely a bug that might be leading to some troll results.
    That's what I believe it's happening. They are computing the wrong numbers and leading us to some strange results :s
    And even after reading many times, I can't understand what Lian meant to say ;P

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

The match preview shows the quality of your starting XI players while the quality on the supporting screen is showing the quality of the whole team with all the subs and reserves.

Ty. Now it's explained

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

The match preview shows the quality of your starting XI players while the quality on the supporting screen is showing the quality of the whole team with all the subs and reserves.
    are you saying indirectly that 3 and 4 stars reserves may affect negatively our chances to win ?
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Rookie
    imust say that you are so wrong my brother its fine here try to reinstall the game
    and another thing dont blame that copration if your team cant win a match peace

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    are you saying indirectly that 3 and 4 stars reserves may affect negatively our chances to win ?
    Humm.
    As per what Lian said, it's just a "bad visualization" thing. So it shouldn't affect the match simulation.

Rookie
    It's better to make it simple and consistent every where, only show the top 11 quality.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Doesnt seem that way.
    The match engine just uses the on-field players to simulate......at least thats what we hope

It would be good to change the display to show only the selected 11 as suggested by Sparta.
    Jean.Monico and Sparta Page like this.

Totally agree with Sparta
    Sparta Page likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12