Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with server

what is going on with the servers today? It keeps reconnecting me, watched all those free videos for condition bonus and didn't get half of them. Rubbish!

if you r not gonna help players why does this forum exist? i was beating the team in the second position when your crappy server. crashed..how will u compensate for my loss?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Administrator
    Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some server issues. Please contact our support through '?' in the game and they will be able to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some server issues. Please contact our support through '?' in the game and they will be able to assist you.
    seriously your support are useless! i contact them on other issue i am experiencing.......still waiting..... WAKE UP!
    Anyway the new 2018 update i see it is like the end of TE. Doom!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I experienced the same problem today !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Guys,

i also tried your suggestion but still no one to bi involved with my problem
    GürkAnt SK likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12