Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Booster & training issues

Booster & training issues

For a few days now i am not able to do the double training feature (2X) its just not there anymore. Is anyone else having that issue?

Also every day i used to be able to watch some videos to improve players condition or moral for free then i would use boosters. Now i cannot do that. I have to go to the buy boosters page and watch the daily free videos there!!!???

What is going on??

The availability of advertising videos is a local thing. Where do you live?
    There is no such problem in South America. Also it is very beautiful here and people are nice xD
    dave1311 and Cedric like this.
    It wasn't our day.

You misnunderstood my question. Im in California and havent moved

I don't think I did. I think you misunderstood my answer, probably because English is not my first language.
    You don't have videos to watch, they are unavailable, right? The pool of those videos is the same for 2x bonus training and coloured boxes. And none is available to you.
    It is a local availability issue. Find someone from Cali and ask if they have videos. You may also try another platform (Android/iOS). But it looks like no one wants to advertise there, everybody is smoking pot and surfing xD Or maybe everybody smokes and watch those videos like hell, and none is left. I had the same problem sometimes when I lived in Russia. I mean too much MJ and no videos available.
    The game is unfair, welcome. If I were you I'd go surfing instead. It is probably better to avoid weed, but it's up to you.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-23-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    dave1311 and Cedric like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    I'm in Spain and video availability is p*ss poor at the moment. Getting some, but not many. Hard to believe Christmas is around the corner and today is Black Friday. You'd think someone would want to advertise?
    Cedric likes this.

My video rate is above 20-22 in the last few days, but if you want a tip: Dont waste one video to double the training results.
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Come and live in England. It’s cold and wet but at least we have videos to watch every day. WIN
    gizzmo, Adrian Ibañez and Cedric like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Come and live in England. It’s cold and wet but at least we have videos to watch every day. WIN
    Come you to Brazil, we have a lot of political corruption but at least we have sunlight and clean air
    dave1311 likes this.
    Still trying

Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Quote Originally Posted by Galani View Post
    Come you to Brazil, we have a lot of political corruption but at least we have sunlight and clean air
    I'm in São Paulo at this moment, it is 20°C and cloudy. But videos are here, plenty of them =]
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I'm in São Paulo at this moment, it is 20°C and cloudy. But videos are here, plenty of them =]
    those grey days are beautful by here
    Still trying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast