Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69
Like Tree29Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Tip] Android & iOS-How to get 30 videos Ads each day

  1. #41
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Hello again Casper, My second account don't receive rests after I get 30 for my first account, what should I do ?
    Hi, USARABAT.
    .
    If you're using the same device to both accounts, You've expired all videos for today.

    Advertising ID is connected to your mobile phone and if you see all 30 videos to just one Top Eleven account you're not allowed to see no more videos.

    Anyway, you can give it a try and reset again the Advertising ID and check if you're allowed to see any videos in your 2nd account.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  2. #42
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Hey again and thanks for your prompt reply.
    Yes i am using same device and yes tried to rest it
    Yesterday I had 30 for both , same for the day before, today nothing the second account.
    If I log in from my laptop, how can I watch videos ? tried on facebook nothing ...

  3. #43
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    clean the memory
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #44
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Hey again and thanks for your prompt reply.
    Yes i am using same device and yes tried to rest it
    Yesterday I had 30 for both , same for the day before, today nothing the second account.
    If I log in from my laptop, how can I watch videos ? tried on facebook nothing ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    clean the memory
    As nikolgiorgos said, try to clean cache and cookies in the browser. I'm not sure if it will work or not.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  5. #45
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    I trained my players but no rest packs.
    After i tried this, i have rest packs.
    Thank you so much Casper. 😊

  6. #46
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    I trained my players but no rest packs.
    After i tried this, i have rest packs.
    Thank you so much Casper.
    Nothing to thanks. You're welcome and enjoy it.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  7. #47
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    As nikolgiorgos said, try to clean cache and cookies in the browser. I'm not sure if it will work or not.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    Cleaning Cashe only doesnt seem working - It works only when I Uninstall and Reinstall the whole app .... Learned recently that clean ALL DATA of the app also have same effect ... so no need to bother with unis/inst ....

    Now I am facing another problem ... sometimes I watch videos and I don't receive rests (5-7 rests out of 30).. later when I go to my second account I realize that some rests has been added....and when I watch videos from other account, same thing happen vice versa ..... it's like the rewarding system doesn't SOMETIMES differentiate WHERE to send the rests .... I'd appreciate it if someone helps and tell how to fix it ...

  8. #48
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,499
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Cleaning Cashe only doesnt seem working - It works only when I Uninstall and Reinstall the whole app .... Learned recently that clean ALL DATA of the app also have same effect ... so no need to bother with unis/inst ....

    Now I am facing another problem ... sometimes I watch videos and I don't receive rests (5-7 rests out of 30).. later when I go to my second account I realize that some rests has been added....and when I watch videos from other account, same thing happen vice versa ..... it's like the rewarding system doesn't SOMETIMES differentiate WHERE to send the rests .... I'd appreciate it if someone helps and tell how to fix it ...
    Hi again.

    That it happens because you're using the same ID Advertising to both accounts (using the same device to play with both teams), and the boosters are delivery in the account that are you using at the moment and I guess you can't turn around that "problem" because of that.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

    League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

    CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

    Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  9. #49
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    I'd appreciate it if someone helps and tell how to fix it ...
    some times there is a delay from the provider and some times they don't give packs for some vids (not often).
    Nothing you can do.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #50
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1

    Free videos

    Please I cant watch all of my free videos. I m I doing something rong?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast