Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Temidayo_

Thread: Strange request

Famous

Strange request

My 2nd teams association got screwed over by the penalties bug in Sunday's final. I have an unanswered ticket in with in game support as we "lost" the lottery.
    The strange request is coming from the association captain who claims to need all other members ids in order to get compensation for the association.
    This early in the season I'll take my chances that we can still get the points to maintain our position in gold 1. Besides I'm not confident of posting my teams I'd on association chat.
    I would have thought that each individual member should have to submit a ticket to in game support.
    Can any admin shed any light on why my association captain is asking for our ids? Is support asking him to do this?

Yes, support does request individual manager ID numbers in dishing out compensation.

Source: It's happened to my assoc in the past. I'm VC of my assoc and it was I who reported the problem. Support requested IDs in dishing out compensation to other members.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Thanks Temidayo. Nordeus have indeed credited my account with compensation. BUT only after the association captain submitted my ID.