Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free ads

Rookie

Free ads

when i try to watch free ads for rest pack after pressing on get free option the ads loads n then there is a blank screen this is happening for 3 days please please look to it as soon as possible nordeus

Problem With Video-Ads

Quote Originally Posted by mr.deadpool View Post
    when i try to watch free ads for rest pack after pressing on get free option the ads loads n then there is a blank screen this is happening for 3 days please please look to it as soon as possible nordeus
    It seems like you describe how the problem started, but since then it has become worse as it now usually freezes after you have watched the videos. The number of videos that do not offer you the possibility to click at the x after completed video-advertisement have now increased in number. Consequently it is not possible to gain more energy. To me that would kill my motivation to continue playing this game.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm, what is the advertisement about? Is the video about Facebook or something else?

Also, while the video is playing, is there a count-down timer on the screen, or at least an "X" or close button once the video ends?

EDIT: Ok so we've got a few more complaints about this same issue (video ad freezing / No close button), and we're investigating what the cause may be. Apologies for the issue peeps. We're on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hm, what is the advertisement about? Is the video about Facebook or something else?

Also, while the video is playing, is there a count-down timer on the screen, or at least an "X" or close button once the video ends?

EDIT: Ok so we've got a few more complaints about this same issue (video ad freezing / No close button), and we're investigating what the cause may be. Apologies for the issue peeps. We're on the case.
    When I watch a specific adv of facebook, at the end of it the only option is to download- install fb .
    There isn't any X button.
    I have to close and re-open TE.

Free ads-screenshot_67.jpg

Same here with the same facebook video

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    When I watch a specific adv of facebook, at the end of it the only option is to download- install fb .
    There isn't any X button.
    I have to close and re-open TE.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_67.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	94772
    any response mr jeeves?

Same problem

Hi guys.... same problem here... today all the facebook ads dont work... they stop at black screen and i tried almost 15 times...... i even reset the ads from google settings... but nothing changes... please take a look... we are loosing rest packs and they are so needed

Free ads-27746430_10156084093412162_919736282_o.jpg

on Android there is this still and one with a chef .. the sounds creeps and the app crashes..

pretty annoying to have to close and open the app again and again and again to view a few booster videos

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

4 times in a row i had to restart my phone as i had this advert from Moneyfarm with no close (×) button.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast