Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I lost my account club

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation I lost my account club

    Hello, can you help me I'v got problem with my account but nordeus not replyed yet, My account was lost when i update my apps (top eleven) i dont know what happen here so i hope you can give me some help to come back my account,
    My account name m aturagi kairua, and manajer farikh dzikrillah, Please help me, if this account not back i can't playing top eleven again because i played top eleven for 5 years until now, thanks

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Hey Farikh,

    Support might have already replied to your ticket but here's my own two cents.

    Updating/Reinstalling Top 11 will not delete or harm your game account. The only case in which you can lose your account is:
    1. On Mobile:
    - If your account is a Guest Account and is not linked with any social profile/account. These are - Facebook Profile; Google+ game account; Apple Game Center account.
    - If the above is true and you then do a factory reset of your mobile device, the account will be wiped. This is because Guest Account's are store on a device's IMEI. A factory reset of a device wipes it's IMEI.

    2. On the Web:
    - Web accounts are linked with a Facebook profile be default (You need an FB profile to create the account on the Web).
    - If something happens with the Facebook profile that renders you unable to log into said profile, you will not be able to login to the Top Eleven game account linked with the profile (Because the FB profile credentials are needed to access the game account).


    Your case: I'm not sure if your account is lost. You do say that you merely updated your game and nothing else. What exactly is happening when you try to login?
    Also, I wasn't able to find your account with the names you wrote in your post, can you write down the name of your Club?

  3. #3
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Farikh,

    Support might have already replied to your ticket but here's my own two cents.

    Updating/Reinstalling Top 11 will not delete or harm your game account. The only case in which you can lose your account is:
    1. On Mobile:
    - If your account is a Guest Account and is not linked with any social profile/account. These are - Facebook Profile; Google+ game account; Apple Game Center account.
    - If the above is true and you then do a factory reset of your mobile device, the account will be wiped. This is because Guest Account's are store on a device's IMEI. A factory reset of a device wipes it's IMEI.

    2. On the Web:
    - Web accounts are linked with a Facebook profile be default (You need an FB profile to create the account on the Web).
    - If something happens with the Facebook profile that renders you unable to log into said profile, you will not be able to login to the Top Eleven game account linked with the profile (Because the FB profile credentials are needed to access the game account).


    Your case: I'm not sure if your account is lost. You do say that you merely updated your game and nothing else. What exactly is happening when you try to login?
    Also, I wasn't able to find your account with the names you wrote in your post, can you write down the name of your Club?
    I did a factory reset on my mobile and wipe out all my acct except for 1. The other 2 is my problem as i forgot my password of my fb and email. If i give you the club name can you retrieve it for me? I know it sound silly just curious.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I did a factory reset on my mobile and wipe out all my acct except for 1. The other 2 is my problem as i forgot my password of my fb and email. If i give you the club name can you retrieve it for me? I know it sound silly just curious.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I can't do much about accounts with the tools I'm using HairDryer. You should write to support about this specific case. They handle this kind of issue. :/

    In Farik's case I wanted to see if his account was linked with anything and to know a bit more info. Sometimes the player has to relog their social media account (the one used to login to the game), in order refresh the data and login.
    HairDryer likes this.

  5. #5
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I can't do much about accounts with the tools I'm using HairDryer. You should write to support about this specific case. They handle this kind of issue. :/

    In Farik's case I wanted to see if his account was linked with anything and to know a bit more info. Sometimes the player has to relog their social media account (the one used to login to the game), in order refresh the data and login.
    Thank Jeeves! You help alot bro.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk