Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Start match Push notifications makes topeleven crashing

Start match Push notifications makes topeleven crashing

Hi guys,

I don't get any notification and if the match begins the top eleven app crash (app has stopped) before I can start it.

This occurred since last top eleven update. I reinstalled and a factory reset on phone. Nothing helped.

I play on Android 8.0

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi doekus,

Sorry to hear about this. So when you're in the game and the Live Match begins, the app crashes?

And you have push notifications enabled for Top Eleven in settings?

Any more info helps. Thanks and welcome to the forum!

Normal I get a message and than I open the game. Now when the message should come, the app crashes already before I can start it.

How do you mean push notifications enabled in settings? Because the app doesn't have such option. But in phone settings it is enabled

I ask a friend to sent a message in game (chat) to test notification when game is not open.
    He sent it and immediately: Unfortunately, (top eleven) has stopped error message

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    doekus, not sure when you did the factory reset of your device but have you tried reinstalling the game altogether after the latest update? I'm not sure what might be causing these crashes but the errors your getting are definitely system messages so do try reinstalling the thing. Let us know.

I have reinstalled the game but the same " app has stopped" that blocked the notification

I have the same problem

I have installed version 6.4 today and than the notifications are working again. But when I update to 6.5 the notifications don't work.
    I also noticed that in settings - apps -top eleven - notifications, there is no sound option in version 6.5. it is there in 6.4.
    Last edited by doekus; 02-04-2018 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Add screenshot

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm. So the app stops working (crashes) specifically when a match starts, right? Does it happen once you try to enter the match or just generally when the match starts?

Doekus go to the in-game Settings and turn off the Live Match animations and tell us if the game continues to crash.

Same question about the Live Match, Joedevil. You can also try turning off the animations.

Lets see if that stops the crashing.

EDIT: Oh hey one more thing. What are the exact models of your devices, Doekusand Joedevil?

My is Oneplus 5 with Android 8.0 Oreo . I Will try you say.

Btw, the game dont fail. ONLY the notification. All the rest works fine.
    Last edited by joedevil; 02-06-2018 at 12:50 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast