Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Start match Push notifications makes topeleven crashing

The problem still continue. Here the print of the problem: https://ibb.co/cTdhwH

Quote Originally Posted by joedevil View Post
    My is Oneplus 5 with Android 8.0 Oreo . I Will try you say.

Btw, the game dont fail. ONLY the notification. All the rest works fine.
    I have exactly the same.
    Top Eleven crashes when receiving a push notification. The game starts correctly, but I dont get any notifications (so i miss all of my matches!).
    Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android One) - Oreo 8.0

Yes the game don't crash. But if a notification is come in than we dont get a notification but a error in Android ( top eleven has stopped). We can play the game normal. We just don't recieving notifications.

Phone is OnePlus 5 version 5.0.2 Android 8

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Ah so whenever a notification pops up on your device, the device gives you the "Top Eleven has stopped working" error. And this goes for both of you.

Um... now that I think about it, I might be having the same issue lol.
    I've been getting the "Top Eleven has stopped working" error for a while now but thought it was because of one of messenger's built-in games. I came to that conclusion since quite a few things give me the "has stopped" error, even messenger, so I thought the problem was with my device or something.

I'll update my report on this issue.

P.S.
    Just to confirm - You two are getting the "has stopped" error while playing Top Eleven and a push notification pops up, or just happens while you're outside of the game (minimized it via the Home button on Android)? Sorry if I'm repeating myself, just want to nail down all the details.

EDIT:
    Also - Can you guys tell me how much free space there is on your device?

This situation appens when I have the app closed, and when I have to receive the notification, 15 minutes before the game start.
    I have more tham 36GB free on my device.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    I got some info on the matter - Turns out that the issue might be coming from Android 8.0
    Apparently there's some kind of an issue with push notifications in general.

Well this explains my getting the "...has stopped" error for other apps as well.

Maybe... Unfortunately, for me, it only happens on TOP11

I am also not receiving push notifications. My game does not crash at any point while I'm playing. But the only problem is that I don't get notifications because of which I miss some of the important matches.

I play on two devices, LeEco Le 2 (6.0) and MI A1 (8.0)

Has anyone found a solution yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Ah so whenever a notification pops up on your device, the device gives you the "Top Eleven has stopped working" error. And this goes for both of you.

Um... now that I think about it, I might be having the same issue lol.
    I've been getting the "Top Eleven has stopped working" error for a while now but thought it was because of one of messenger's built-in games. I came to that conclusion since quite a few things give me the "has stopped" error, even messenger, so I thought the problem was with my device or something.

I'll update my report on this issue.

P.S.
    Just to confirm - You two are getting the "has stopped" error while playing Top Eleven and a push notification pops up, or just happens while you're outside of the game (minimized it via the Home button on Android)? Sorry if I'm repeating myself, just want to nail down all the details.

EDIT:
    Also - Can you guys tell me how much free space there is on your device?

It happens when we're outside, for example browsing in the launcher, and a notification would come.
    When the screen of the phone is switched off, then nothing, probably there is a "has stopped" also, but i dont see it. However there is no notification either.

34GB+ free

It happens only with Android 8.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Yeah, the same thing is happening with me to. Just this morning had a CL match I couldn't attend. Top 11 wasn't even running since last night. Opened google music on my phone and a minute later, load up my data connection and immediately got the "Top 11 has stopped working" message. My CL match was supposed to have ended like 15 or so minutes prior, so this means that the game tried to send me a notification about the end of the match.

Doesn't directly harm the game or the player to be honest though. Realistically it only happens when you get a touch notification from the game and if you're currently playing, well, you won't get any of those. So the game won't actually crash while you're playing is what I mean.

Also yay. messenger crashes all the time due to this. Cheers! >.>

But anyway. No fix for this atm it seems. Will have to wait for Android to be updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast