Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nikosmar39

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Token problem

Token problem

Hi there. I want to help me. Because I have already done the free token offer and you don't give me the token. This is the second time that I complete an offer and play another game to give me token free but again it doesn't work!!!!
    Barcabaha likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey @Nikosmar39 !

Sometimes it may take a while for the offer provider's system to check if and offer was completed properly and to the rules. Yet if the tokens are still missing after several hours, please make sure you contact the offer provider's support, asoOnly the offer providers have the means to check issues with their own offers as it is their systems that gather data as to the completion of said offers.

You can contact the needed support by going back to the provider's offer wall (from which you picked the Token Offer) and then look for the "Contact Support", "Missing Reward?", "Track Offer" or another similar button. This will open a new dialog-box from which you can report the issue with said offer.