Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: bonuses drop

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    2. since screenshots do not have time displayed, how would that prove anything?
    it's not about to prove, not a matter of trust.
    Just to see it and make sure that you mean what I understand - lol

Anyway, good that it's ok now

* I cannot read anymore @alexp7m posts - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    its not ok, still the same. meant thanks for your effort.

I know what you mean about Alex, lol. but it was his post that made me write about this... if it was not for him I would though it's only me and blame my ****ty network and phone I play on. but he made me ask to see if others have that issue, is it about new update or present from before, etc. now I learn you play like that all the time, which only confused me more.. was what I had before a bug?

but that makes no sence , cos this is bull. now, for example is 23:00 local time, bonus team is ok with condition, i have time to train but! bonuses are at max, 4x10... AFTER 2 (leauge and cup) games! and they will drop at 02:40 if i understand correctly? (why? no logic in that.). at 06:29 I have CL semi final, so instead of loging in once and having like12 hrs to prepare (if bonuses went down after game, again, like it was, for me at least, least week) now I have less then 4 hrs window to do that trainings (and get up, get ready, go to work...) and game forces me to log in ridiculously early - or to play CL semfinals with 8%

I asked game support as well, no reply(surprise surprise)
    If nothing else, would appreciate "official" answer which of those two is intended time for bonuses to drop and which is/was a bug. havent find a word about it in help files either.
    Last edited by sasha m; 03-27-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Every morning I wake up early for work (round 06.30) so as drinking my first coffee I set two training using the X2 vid .
    If I have my 1st game at 10.30, I set one training (the six pack, easy/very easy with -6,75% condition) with all the players (27-28) and the 2nd training with the subs & reserves.
    If my 1st game is round 14.00 or later, I use all the players twice.
    So my 4 X8% bonus goes to 4 X10% and stays there all the day till next maintenance which is round 4.30 (I have GMT +2).
    Every time was like this (for my other teams too).
    The only problem I have from time to time is the lack of the X2 button for about 5 days.
    It's an old "bug" I call Time to spend some of your greens.
    But I prefer to go with some 8% bonus than spending extra greens or increase to high the q.
    Doesn't make much difference.

What is your GMT ?

at 06:29 I have CL semi final

In the morning ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    yup, in the morning. yes, I'm on GMT, ireland. most people in CL and cup are Saudis & Iraqis... some Azerbaijani etc.
    guess I ended up in midle eastern server. but normally don't have that early games.

man, I'm jealous now! I have to get up at 5 to do brekfast for family which they have while I walk the dogs. 6 at the latest we have to be on the road to make it to work at 7:15...have my coffee while fighting traffic :/ no time for games.. and in my line of work use of private phone is unthinkable.. even have it prohibited in my contract.
    Last edited by sasha m; 03-28-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Nordeus day starts between 3:00 and 3:30am gmt+1... is there when the bonuses lose a 2% (and a new day starts, so u can sign a new daily contract etc...) if thats the case, no problem, if you notice that the 2% decrease is just after a game, then it's a bug.

Apprentice
    thanks Kris. and thanks to all who responded.
    yeah, although I went back to 6.6 was not able to replicate that situation. must have been triping. would be nice tho, to be able to do it right after game, one visit less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12