Thread: I can’t „farm“ any rest or morale packs anymore!! Bug or Feature??

I can’t „farm“ any rest or morale packs anymore!! Bug or Feature??

Hi out there,

since 2, 3 weeks I can‘t do anymore „farming“ of green rest packs or blue morale packs. Usually I got between 15 and 25 per day. I used them of course to train my players or to reset their morale.

Now, if it‘s the same for everyone, I can skip extra training of my players, but as the morale of the team degrades over time, it‘s impossible for me to renounce on the morale packs.

Intriguingly, I still can use the training boost option (I use it twice per day in order to keep my training level on 10% in all categories). The training boost was usually not available at times I had already farmed all my green and blue packs.

Are you out there experiencing the same trouble?

I’m in league 12 and was quite successfull until now. I even bought the monthly token pass and a couple of players over time. I never before did spend money on an online game. If this situation is not a bug but a means to have me spend every day 3€ on morale packs, I will quit the game.

Looking forward to your feedback!
    y.
    HCD

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

approve post**

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not sure but maybe there is an issue with one or more servers.
    Can you post your server ?
    (here how to find, post #2
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don‘t receive anymore any bonus packs (green, blue) for looking ads. Bug or feature

Hi all out there,

Since weeks I can‘t farm anymore any green or blue bonus packs by watching these (boring) ads.

I‘m playing league 12, doing in most years quite well and, of course, optimised my daily schedule in terms of training units and farming green and blue packs in order to have special training sessions for my top players. I did NO tanking and even invested in grey skills as I started to suspect that teams with too low grey skills could get penalized for this (why else would the co-trainer tell me during a game at times when my goal scorers fail to score, that they are not aggressive enough?). Because of this, I e.g. added deliberatly training rounds with aggression (grey skill for attacker) and keep aggression level between 80 - 90 (without, it could drop in two to three seasons below 30 or even 20%).

If nobody gets any additional green packs anymore, I could live with it. However, the morale of a team degrades over time regularly. This means one MUST invest into blue morale packs. W/o you lose very quickly even with a good team. Receiving no blue packs means investing tokens and by this real money. This I usually do only by buying the monthly token flat rate and sometimes a new player (acknowledging, that Nordeus needs to earn some money). I never payed money before for an online game!
    If forcing to buy green and blue packs is done by Nordeus deliberatly in order to force player to spend even more money, than this game becomes a rip-off. As I mentioned, my monthly invest is already at about 10 € (5€ for the daily token flat rate, 5 € for a special player per month).

Does anybody know what‘s going on? Else I will stop playing very soon.

BR

Desyguard / HCD65

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

You have the answer here: (as I moved the thread you did in the bugs section)

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...g-feature.html

So I have to join this party. I haven't got any videos for the past 3 days. And the TE support doesn't answer, so there's no point in contacting them. Gotta love Nordeus