Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems watching video offers

Im on Android 8. However not sure how is it on iOS.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Still not fixed . No reply to submission sent to Tech support. No update here . Well aware of problems for weeks . Tried reinstalling again but no difference. Used the opportunity to rate the game 1* as this has gone on too long . Tempted now to thank remainder of season as can't train or prepare for games anyway

Dreamer

ads,ads,ads and no ads

ads are still not loading,its crippled my season by the sounds of it many others

I am not happy at all with those adds need to restart 24 times to see the vids very frustrating

This is happening all season and they dont fix it (and you have to wait 24 hours)

This takes all the fun away for me

so i decided to tank

Famous
    Apple + Top Eleven + Ad providers = a f*cking pile of b*lloxing sh*t.

Honest to God Nordeus, is there no beginning to your talents.

Thouroughly pissed off with this f... game.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-24-2019 at 06:57 AM.
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Apple + Top Eleven + Ad providers = a f*cking pile of b*lloxing sh*t.

Honest to God Nordeus, is there no beginning to your talents.

Thouroughly pissed off with this f... game.
    23 hours later.....................2nd video of the day has frozen/crashed/whatever.
    A grand total of 1 green pack farmed today. Didn't even get 2 times training this morning.
    Lol. Switching to android for the next 27 videos............got to save 2 for training in the morning.

Are the vids ok for your Android device ?
    If yes, consider a check of the apple device ( try watching ads in another game for example ), and see if the issue remains.
    Another thing you can check is, if you have/had an OS update/upgrade soon.
    After that we ... possibly can "track" some other elements... if ofcourse, the admins allow it.
    That being said, the method which you can use is "on the edge of illegal" so to speak, but the idea is to find the problem causing this issue.

Famous
    @iptables.
    I pretty much know that my device is at fault. It's an old iPad. I think that this year Nordeus will stop support to such an old version.
    However, I'm a grumpy old man with failing eyesight who finds it so much easier to play on a bigger screen. So I moan like the missable sod I am on here.

No problems on Android.
    iptables likes this.

Age doesn't matter for the feeling called "joy"
    Have you tried looking for an older T11 version, which is supported by your device ?
    Btw, most of my friends are above 55 y/o and we're enjoying together with an Grand strategy game online )
    Cheers
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer

ads

still problems with ads although i'm now able to get them,i can only get them on training screen directly to players and not save any or if i do i only can watch 1 maybe 2 is this the new way of training so people are now forced to buy greens with real money or just a bug after the problems with the ads

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast