Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues beginning on Season Day 13

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Hi guys,

For those with incorrect token amounts, that issue has been solved. Please check and let me know if you had incorrect amounts.

We're looking into the others.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    Here is the list of known issues, everyone. We're working on investigating all of these.

SOLVED ISSUES:
    You are not able to apply bonuses during the Live Match.
    Longest winning and unbeaten streaks not being correctly saved/registered.
    You are not able to make substitution during the live match due to an error message “Changes can be made only while the match is in progress" or you get disconnected.
    You are not able to support some of your friend's matches or schedule a friendly.
    You and people who watch your match see a different result.
    Your token amount was reset to 10.
    Your matches for the day have already been played. This issue affected some servers and should not occur again.
    Your matches have finished but you do not see the result in the Fixtures list. On the Home screen you may see the match was played “X” minutes ago.

ADDED: Seeing the same jersey colours for both clubs in a Live Match should also be fixed.

EDIT: Unfortunately, for those asking about some results changing, these fixes cannot be applied retroactively.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

I have a result that is different than result which match was actually finished. My team won morning game 2:0, but now there is a defeat 1:4 in fixtures table. It should be corrected! Please fix it!

Надіслано від мого E5333, використовуючи Tapatalk

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Here is the list of known issues, everyone. We're working on investigating all of these.

Currently Ongoing Issues:
    You are not able to apply bonuses during the Live Match.
    Longest winning and unbeaten streaks not being correctly saved/registered.
    You are not able to make substitution during the live match due to an error message “Changes can be made only while the match is in progress" or you get disconnected.
    You are not able to support some of your friend's matches or schedule a friendly.
    You and people who watch your match see a different result.

Solved Issues:
    Your token amount was reset to 10.
    Your matches for the day have already been played. This issue affected some servers and should not occur again.
    Your matches have finished but you do not see the result in the Fixtures list. On the Home screen you may see the match was played “X” minutes ago.
    How about same colour shirts during 2D animations... Or not getting any player progress during the game (pic 1)... Or players with paused speciality learning, getting skill points on speciality during matches, instead of getting attribute progress...

[Announcement] Issues beginning on Season Day 13-1azzzzzzz.jpg[Announcement] Issues beginning on Season Day 13-1azzzzzzzz.jpg

Anything about the games that had other results?
    avolos likes this.

This is my problem but it is still not solved until this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Houssak View Post
    Yeah, i still have this problem too, its been 2 hours already from the game, and i still dont know the result

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Houssak View Post
    Hi Houssak - these matches will unfortunately be played at daily update tonight. You should see the results tomorrow. Please let me know if you don't see the result.

Hi Houssak - these matches will unfortunately be played at daily update tonight. You should see the results tomorrow. Please let me know if you don't see the result.
    SausyFC, would you be so kind to answer on my question as well? Thank you in advance!

Надіслано від мого E5333, використовуючи Tapatalk

Definitely having problems. Was unable to give bonuses during the game and now my game has not completed/standings not updated 45 minutes later.

Hi Managers,

We are aware of an issue affecting some servers in which Managers' fixtures have already been played for the day. We are investigating the issue now and will update this thread when we have more information.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast