Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues beginning on Season Day 13

Training sessions are still showing as 4 needed even after training. Players don't appear to be gaining rest when the clock expires either. Lost critical home league match to inferior opponent after not being able to apply bonuses during the match. Bugs, bugs, everywhere bugs.

Got a message too that says a gift was granted for the bug issues. Anybody know what it was?

1 token less
    from 301 to 300. No big deal
    I'm not able to manage my team at live matches.
    and a lot of other annoying things. Some are fixed.
    I suggest after you guys fix that problem, a good donation to the players who have "enjoyed" those bugs maybe is necessary.
    For me the best is to take seriously my proposition for the new system of negotiations. I made that proposition a few days before.
    Good luck have fun.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Update for everyone:

All of the issues in the list above have been fixed. Please keep us posted if you're seeing any of the above, but for now, they should be taken care of.

Please note, for those who had X minutes ago, your matches will be played at daily update.

Again, very sorry about all of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Update for everyone:

All of the issues in the list above have been fixed. Please keep us posted if you're seeing any of the above, but for now, they should be taken care of.

Please note, for those who had X minutes ago, your matches will be played at daily update.

I'm still have wrong result of my match in the fixtures table. Will it be fixed? Thank you!

Надіслано від мого E5333, використовуючи Tapatalk

https://imgur.com/a/0Y5S6fP

this was taken few minutes ago. How about u fix the bug for me too?
    Last edited by Cuba; 05-11-2018 at 04:23 PM.

the 2 matches today , which I never had the chance to play are still showing 2 losses !!!
    ...not even change to draws
    ... in that case today I was knocked out of ghe Champ.league and lost my first place in the league

Are you seriously gonna leave the results like this???

in the game from 7 years & 10 months and this is the biggest disappointment since you remove the Bulgarian language support

..... Top Eleven ?????
    avolos likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by avolos View Post
    I'm still have wrong result of my match in the fixtures table. Will it be fixed? Thank you!

Надіслано від мого E5333, використовуючи Tapatalk
    Hi avolos,

This sounds like a server/client disconnect issue, in which case, a different result is written to the server.

Really sorry about this. Contact our support team and they will be able to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Update for everyone:

My firts match of the day is shown as unfinished. I won that match 3:0 , please fix this...

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    Hi everyone,

Update:

For those who had all of their fixtures played today, we've issued a 10 token compensation added to your accounts for the inconvenience.

For those with fixture results that have changed today, please contact our support team so they can look into your case.

until now the results of the match did not come out when the game end 5 hours ago...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast