Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

Some way my teams.
    My leader team, (DinnyesFC) lost aganist the last..

So I don't need poor 10 tokens! I wanna play again my match(es)! /
    All matches was that problem at CET 13:10-13:18 „... match was not play, because defeated team didn1t arrive 11...”/

1. Play again all match in that time, and all problems time.
    2. If it not possible, plse delete my account!
    Last edited by DinnyesFC; 05-22-2018 at 06:52 PM.

So.. Are you kidding me? What are yo to do with this?

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-img_20180521_183412.jpg
    [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-img_20180521_211008.jpg
    [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-img_20180521_212428.jpg

I lost same way too

This game don't work good. Today I playing with last place and when I'm been login my team winning. I closed app before the end and..

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-img_20180522_221801.jpg

THANKS NORDEUS...
    I'm fighting for 3rd place of my league now this complicated everything..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Compensation has been distributed for those who were knocked out in the CL/SL due to this issue.

For others it is case dependent, so please contact support.
    What kind of compensation? You kiddig us right now? Be more specific please...how 10 tokens can compensate 3 weeks of playing this season? At this phase my team could play at CL final, and 10 tokens should compensate my free time? Preparation and devs mistakes during this season??
    I didn’t receive anything, support is quiet like always and this push me to happy??- explain Please...
    Fair compensation?? Give 1000 tokens to all players who lost and reported this bug, for me fair deal.
    Last edited by brolly; 05-22-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

Who knows any training patterns that can work like the previous goalkeeper training!??

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    What kind of compensation? You kiddig us right now? Be more specific please...how 10 tokens can compensate 3 weeks of playing this season? At this phase my team could play at CL final, and 10 tokens should compensate my free time? Preparation and devs mistakes during this season??
    I didn’t receive anything, support is quiet like always and this push me to happy??- explain Please...
    Fair compensation?? Give 1000 tokens to all players who lost and reported this bug, for me fair deal.
    The worst thing to me is: they don’t do anything to fix the bugs before the 2nd games due for tomorrow. They don’t give a **** about all the work that is lost.
    brolly and Petje like this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Update:

-Attendance Issue has been fixed and match reports are now reflecting your attendance for previous matches. This was a visual bug only.

VIP
    No players' attribute progress during a game... AGAIN... except players with 3 positions and speciality...

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-1d.jpg

VIP
    Players sitting on the bench get ratings... AGAIN... This player didn't play a single game, but is rated 7, three times...

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-1dd.jpg[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-1ddd.jpg

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast