Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #61
    Hi everyone - an update,

We've patched issues from my OP: walkovers occurring incorrectly, attendance issues and those login issues. As I've written in the thread, compensation (10 tokens) has been issued for CL/SL, and for those in the League, please contact our Support team so they can help. Unfortunately, these matches cannot be replayed retroactively.

We'd like to apologise again for the issues faced, as I know this had a very negative impact on the season for some of you. I know its of little consolation, but all of the information/reports was a big help for us to work to make this kind of thing not happen. For those who are awaiting responses from our Support, I appreciate your patience as they work through the queue, and please do write if you notice issues regarding any competition in TE.

Hi,

We don't need your poor10 tokens!
    We all want play AGAIN all of match what had a problem „the match was not played because the defeated club didn't arrive 11....”
    Bad joke, as a leader (Dinnyes FC) I lost against 3-0 this way against the last time, when I had to won minimum by 5-6 goals!
    You steal my champion title with this stupid mistake!
    So let's play or simulate again.
    If you won't do it, and want to give the laughable tokens - plse, delete my account!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone - an update,

We've patched issues from my OP: walkovers occurring incorrectly, attendance issues and those login issues. As I've written in the thread, compensation (10 tokens) has been issued for CL/SL, and for those in the League, please contact our Support team so they can help. Unfortunately, these matches cannot be replayed retroactively.

We'd like to apologise again for the issues faced, as I know this had a very negative impact on the season for some of you. I know its of little consolation, but all of the information/reports was a big help for us to work to make this kind of thing not happen. For those who are awaiting responses from our Support, I appreciate your patience as they work through the queue, and please do write if you notice issues regarding any competition in TE.
    Hahha really 10 tokens? best joke Today

Apprentice
    Sausy would you be so kind and explain why only 10 tokens and not 1000 tokens?
    With 10 tokens I can do nothing now in this game, example how I can buy good player with 10 tokens? Really best joke ever.

Just shows that they don’t care that we train and play the whole season to try to achieve the best result possible. The season reaches a climax and is over by some stupidity. We don’t want token compensation but a fix of the results.

Your seasons loyalty and dedication is worth 10 tokens. That’s is no compensation, but a slap in the face.

There is a lot of bugs issues, changes of the rules (training system) during the season. That’s annoying but you can deal with it. This really pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DinnyesFC likes this.

Hi everyone - an update,

10 tokens!???? what a joke man!!!!

what a joke!!!!

we wast our time our rest and a lots of thing for best perform and be active for all of cups!!! and u say just 10 tokens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem1366 View Post
    hi
    i lost my league game two time with fixed result when i have not 11 players!! i have 28 players in my squad!!! but match fixed to 3-0 for my oponnent!!!

and my whole record is shuted down with ur issue!!!!
    and also my season state and all seasons state has gone and there is not my all time results like wins and unbeatings!!!!

what about this sausy!??? this is no metter for u!??

u was say contact ur support!!!! which one!??? the is no one support us!!! i was send my problem to ur support but there is no answer !!!! no answer!!!!

save your energy
    focus is currently only on International Cup.

the regular events are ignored
    fixes for IC are implemented within hours and other issues are not picked up.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem1366 View Post
    what about this sausy!??? this is no metter for u!??

u was say contact ur support!!!! which one!??? the is no one support us!!! i was send my problem to ur support but there is no answer !!!! no answer!!!!

Hi Nadeem, Our Support team is working through the queue, so there may be a small wait time. I apologise for the delay.

Hi Nadeem, Our Support team is working through the queue, so there may be a small wait time. I apologise for the delay.
    the series of victories and unbeaten are counted badly, how do I solve?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast