Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

Hi KenoticFC
    Compensation of 10 tokens is a bad joke.

I invested 400 tokens and 2000 greens to train my squad. Cup Titel is screwed up (Lost 0:3 because of not enough Players). Today i play against 2nd place in League, so i think my lieague title is also in danger

this is really disappointing

greets

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I've been waiting over 5 months for that "better tomorrow" and it hasn't appeared. No ads= no play. My team has 7 to 8 seasons if I never train individual players and then it goes into the bin........and I'll have to renter the real world. Eek!
    Same problem here.
    I start reintegrating in the real world by limiting myself to playing associations only. Paid real money to build up my squad. It’s a shame to stop cold turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

match not played as not 11 eliagble players on the defeated team

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We're continuing to look into issues from yesterday, we've been investigating reports related to:

-Walkover in the League/Champions League/Super League with full squads.
    -Matches not being played with X minutes ago
    -Showing 0 attendance
    -Login Issues for some Managers

If you were impacted by one of the above issues yesterday, please contact our support team so they can log your case.

There should be no log in issues at present, but please let us know if you're still experiencing anything.

We apologise for these issues. We'll provide updates as we have them about this.
    still no news on what you are doing about the affected teams that lost thsemi finals

still no news on what you are doing about the affected teams that lost there semi finals

Quote Originally Posted by redpandas View Post
    still no news on what you are doing about the affected teams that lost there semi finals
    You have had your news. 10 tokens and that’s end of story. You’re ****ed.

They are too busy with their new tournament which is also full of bugs.

I think the end of regular competitions is near and it will be replaced by the international one.

If they stop fixing results like these semi finals then that’s a sign on the wall.

Draw your own conclusions....

VIP
    Another issue... No notification when a player learns a new position... Estrella just learned AMR during this training, and there is no 50/50 notification...

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-1dddddd.jpg

So many reasons recently to quit the game after 4 years...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by OckapSA View Post
    Hi,

I reached out to your Support Team in my iOS app yesterday and still didn't receive any responce. I had an issue with logging in and when I finally managed to log in, the app told me that I lost the match. Because of that I lost my first place in my league.
    I also would like to know what possible resolutions are you thinking of?
    I bet that you will receive information: this was visual issue and didn’t affect to the game.
    Sorry for playing broken game without support and quality departament, what you expect from them is nothing... do not expect answer because we will not receive any details.

Like loosing games in the future because you don’t have 11 players.
    That’s probably also a visual issue...

Until you realize it is actually happening to you without any support to fix it.

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks, updated my post. Please contact our support for this as well.
    hi
    i lost my league game two time with fixed result when i have not 11 players!! i have 28 players in my squad!!! but match fixed to 3-0 for my oponnent!!!

and my whole record is shuted down with ur issue!!!!
    and also my season state and all seasons state has gone and there is not my all time results like wins and unbeatings!!!!

Last edited by Nadeem1366; 05-24-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Don’t bother to ask for support.
    Only international cup issues are picked up.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast