Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By john89
  • 4 Post By lalexrus
  • 2 Post By lalexrus

Thread: Ads again

Ads again

anyone get the same problem with me for ads?

i used to get btw 20-25 everyday for rest packs and a few more for morale packs
    since last week all my ads have dried up and I'm lucky to pull in 5 each day.
    my question is when i finally do get the opportunity to take the ads in the morning i will get 3 4 or 5 then the square box comes on my game with the flashing icons like my game needs reloading.
    i reload the game and the ads then are gone.
    the thing is i never ever get that flashing square box ever on my game only when i try to watch ads so whats that all about?

again this morning i get the ads to work i watch 3 then i ad box just buffers and i get this icon on the middle of my screen.
    i reloaded and wonderful my ads don't work anymore.

Ads again-screen.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    anyone get the same problem with me for ads?

i used to get btw 20-25 everyday for rest packs and a few more for morale packs
    since last week all my ads have dried up and I'm lucky to pull in 5 each day.
    my question is when i finally do get the opportunity to take the ads in the morning i will get 3 4 or 5 then the square box comes on my game with the flashing icons like my game needs reloading.
    i reload the game and the ads then are gone.
    the thing is i never ever get that flashing square box ever on my game only when i try to watch ads so whats that all about?

again this morning i get the ads to work i watch 3 then i ad box just buffers and i get this icon on the middle of my screen.
    i reloaded and wonderful my ads don't work anymore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	102276
    For the last 4 days i havent been able to watch even 1 ad , 4 days so far zero green packs gained : /.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes today , again .....

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I haven't seen an ad in 2 years

Famous
    I've been getting this for months. It's as if there is a connection problem between TE servers and the ad providers. I've pointed it out to @Jeeves in another thread, but since then it seems the whole world is having problems getting videos. Got 0 yesterday. 11 so far today. 11 is a very good day for me!

It's been a problem since the update..... I haven't gotten one ad since the update....
    Barcabaha likes this.

When the support or admins say that this is a connection problem - this is a lie! because everything is simple - install the old version and there the green rests gives you a look at the advertisement. this is the problem of the game. there is an opinion that it is deliberate - that you would spend all your savings (tokens and green rests) and put real money into the game. ignoring and not resolving during the season of this problem gives a very large weight to this opinion.
    Altiplano, Siddas, Petje and 1 others like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    When the support or admins say that this is a connection problem - this is a lie! because everything is simple - install the old version and there the green rests gives you a look at the advertisement. this is the problem of the game. there is an opinion that it is deliberate - that you would spend all your savings (tokens and green rests) and put real money into the game. ignoring and not resolving during the season of this problem gives a very large weight to this opinion.
    Thanks for that can you tell me how i can find the old version?
    what do i look for?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Thanks for that can you tell me how i can find the old version?
    what do i look for?
    search google "topeleven apk download"
    (You can install the old version on the android from the apk file)
    Last edited by lalexrus; 05-31-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    Siddas and rogerniceguy like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    That a theory: they flip the switch again when enough tokens are bought lol

I would actually believe it when it would be the only issue after the update. I rather think it’s incompetence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk