Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant watch ic cup

Rookie

Cant watch ic cup

After weeks of not being able to use boosts during games and being told its only during the games that is affected not before ! I now find i cant watch the games in the super new competiton wouldnt it be better to fix old faults before giving us new ones ?
    Altiplano likes this.

International cup Game dont start

My game was supposed to start at 13:03 pm local time here in Greece the time is 1:21 pm and the match never start and it says : before 19 min when you go to the internationalk cup menu. Also other matches from the other groups didnt start either!!

Pro
    same here ,,,, today

2 of my teams didn't play and i couldn't watch the matches = shows that game started tens of minutes ago ...

Pav
    My game didn't start either. Couldn't change tactics or make subs in the first game and had an injured player. What is going on?

Yes
    its well screwed up today

both my IC match and cup game started at the same time 11.16am (uk)

so I had the choice to watch either, I won both 2-0 & 3-0

If games don't start on time, they will be played at the end of the day 2am (uk)

this happened to me 2 days ago, the match is not shown, condition is lost

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about this. The team is looking into this issue at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

Rookie

Wt. Ffff yoydoing with this game. Im not

Im not able to see my ic games wtf......?

Apprentice

Cup game is not starting

Cup game is not starting Manager ID -8646250115688589615

Rookie
    Dev.... Congrats. Ypu ****ing destroy this games with all the issue and all the updates, nothing is not working god. The ads for rree bost wotling like **** 1 at 3 min for 20 free boosts i need tp spend one hour of my life and now this, wtf dude.... Do you really let this game to e played like this? Youlike..? " when i send message inside the game to asisstant for free thei told me its not caused by anypatticular update. Wtf.... Its theyyold me its not worling because of my regoon, but for me itwad worked butvery very hard and slow. And now this bull **** thankx. I was losing my ic matchbecause i was not abble to seee **** thos game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast