Thread: the 4 bonus finish around minute 75 .... they're not equally divided to cover 90 minu

Pro

the 4 bonus finish around minute 75 .... they're not equally divided to cover 90 minu

the 4 bonus finish around minute 75 .... they're not equally divided to cover 90 minutes

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - There aren't only 4 bonus
    - In theory if we had a 150 ' min game, we could continue using the bonus button
    - There is a recent bug about bonus availability.
    To make it active, you must leave from the Live game, go in another section (auctions for example) and return to Live game again.

This trick also works to have the stats of the game (or to refresh them) .
    I think it's also works so to secure that an order for a sub will work (but for that, I prefer to move the position of another player i have in the squad).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Every bonus covers 20 minutes...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - There aren't only 4 bonus
    - In theory if we had a 150 ' min game, we could continue using the bonus button
    - There is a recent bug about bonus availability.
    To make it active, you must leave from the Live game, go in another section (auctions for example) and return to Live game again.

This trick also works to have the stats of the game (or to refresh them) .
    I think it's also works so to secure that an order for a sub will work (but for that, I prefer to move the position of another player i have in the squad).
    jesus what a damn mess this game is in !!!!!!! what next ??? to connect to top 11 we have to run to the shop and back again to get a video for a green pack ?