Thread: Deleting account attached to facebook & connecting game on device to facebook account

Deleting account attached to facebook & connecting game on device to facebook account

Hi all,

Originally i started a game connecting to facebook. Later, for some reason i couldn't connect to facebook so i chose the 'let me play' option and started a new game from there. This new game is the one im currently playing.

I now want to switch devices, and i figure the only way to play my current game on the other device is to connect via facebook. However, it wont let me connect this new game to facebook because there is an existing account on facebook which i dont use.

Is there any way i can delete the account that is connected to my facebook and then connect the game on this device (let me play) to facebook? Can anyone help?

Thanks

You would have to create a new facebook account for a quick solution.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This is almost an exact copy of a question I asked when I started playing 5 weeks ago, I would be interested to see if you have receive solution as my question is still unanswered. I have a game connected to a facebook account I no longer use and also cant change it. It seems connecting a game to facebook is easy, but changing it is in the "too hard basket" for technology to solve.