Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup started / reverted back to the Preparation Phase on the 2 day

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Same here,

Preperation phase , starts in 10 days..

But when i try friendly match to get better player also saying, problem with arrangement of the match.

So I just count that the match starts and keep my squad at 10% and fully rested at the original time of the game
    Yep, seems the group stage page is hidden, and the one that game shows is blocked to obtain players, as said, let's wait for an answer but with all serers affected my guess is that the games will be moved to Monday, unless different plan from Nordeus side.

Rookie
    Same here....

I have the same issue as well and want to tell my story which may have some relation with the issue.
    Few days ago, on the day when the group stage started, I won the match just a couple minutes before the start of the group stage. I was offered with three free players for my team but I didn't manage to choose any because the group stage actually started and that proposition with three players disappeared. I asked the support if it was a bug (because I felt like it was so), but the support answered that they can to nothing. I still believe it was not fair because there were no warnings that those free players will disappear when the group stage starts, moreover there is still an option to purchase high-starred players for tokens.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by playpossum View Post
    I have the same issue as well and want to tell my story which may have some relation with the issue.
    Few days ago, on the day when the group stage started, I won the match just a couple minutes before the start of the group stage. I was offered with three free players for my team but I didn't manage to choose any because the group stage actually started and that proposition with three players disappeared. I asked the support if it was a bug (because I felt like it was so), but the support answered that they can to nothing. I still believe it was not fair because there were no warnings that those free players will disappear when the group stage starts, moreover there is still an option to purchase high-starred players for tokens.
    Go now fast, cause theres a bug and despite that the friendies to win players are not available, I was able to choose 1 of the 3 players that were pending in one of ma accounts. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Go now fast, cause theres a bug and despite that the friendies to win players are not available, I was able to choose 1 of the 3 players that were pending in one of ma accounts. Try it.
    Thanks, Khris, it worked!
    khris likes this.

I was able to start friendly match just now.

World cup problem

Match time has "not yet been determined"

Apprentice
    Watch out...mine has gone from the above to match now kicking off in 12 minutes!!

Apprentice
    Mine has now fixed itself....but the game now kicks off in 10 minutes time!!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Hi everyone,

Issue with IC not appearing/Preparation Phase reversion should be fixed now. Match times will be displayed as "To be determined" but schedule will be updated soon. I'll provide an update as quickly as I have one.

Thanks for your patience while we sort this.

SausyFC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast