Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup started / reverted back to the Preparation Phase on the 2 day

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Mine has now fixed itself....but the game now kicks off in 10 minutes time!!
    IC match in 10min?

Yeah... Yesterday was i have a time for the game and now it's disappeared ...

Famous
    My game was supposed to be this evening now much earlier. Luckily my player condition decent. Not easy to prepare with a blindfold on lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Hey everyone,

Issue has now been solved - match times are now visible. Thanks again for your patience while we tackled this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

Issue has now been solved - match times are now visible. Thanks again for your patience while we tackled this. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Hi. Half an hour ago my next IC match was planned to start at 8pm. I have made some trainings because the team had 6 hours to recover. Just a moment ago I've noticed that the match starts in 30 minutes. How come? Why it changed?
    For the future - can I be sure that the time would not change?

Rookie
    yesterday it was showing "not yet been determined" in schedule and midnight "10 days for preparation" and now it's showing my match is scheduled 15 min for kick off. TE official twitter handle have apologize for this bug today.
    Last edited by SamAS200; 07-01-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Rookie

Lightbulb Planning for 442 flat formation

Hello Guys..! Need help currently I'm using 42(1dmc and Mc)31 formation and switch to 4222 in game if i want so my question is I'm deciding to switch 4222 to 442 flat not diamond because i have seen many manager they played 442 and won trophies and forum also i have read it. but 442 lacks in dmc and amc and wingers too will it be affect on my team because opp use dmc or amc and if i have to play 422 what tactics should i use...? and i don't have MR and ML i have to buy should i buy single position mr/ml or double or triple mr/dr/amr but i need pure mr which should i buy...? I will play 42(1dmc and 1mc)31 as my regular formation but has i said i want to switch 4222 to 442 flat. Your answer will help me...!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

My game is just saying it was 2 hours etc Ago. Has the game been played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SamAS200 likes this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    My game is just saying it was 2 hours etc Ago. Has the game been played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey RedManc,

As a result of this morning's issue, those IC matches will need to be rescheduled. I'll keep you posted.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    UPDATE: All IC matches that were showing X minutes/hours ago have now been rescheduled.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast