Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup rewards

International Cup rewards

When I won the International Cup two seasons ago, I did not receive all 3 players promised, now this season, it seems the rewards were changed! Instead of the star, 2 players from my International squad, and one high level player not from my squad, I get the star and 3 players from my squad. What's up with the change, and why can't I claim my reward now that I've won again?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because we have another bug (ok, IC it's over at last so we can calm a little with those bugs )
    Instead of the last (the 3rd IC rewards) in some teams there are the previous IC rewards.
    I noticed that because instead of 8 tokens for the third position, I got 6.
    I won't bother to tend to support but you should do that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have a problem about world cup competition. I won the final match but i can't take prizes. I clicked take button but the warning has been appeared at screen" you can't take prizes now" i logged off the game and again logged in but prizes screen disappeared. Please help me about this problem.
    LichMety likes this.

I have problem receiving the reward for 3rd international cup as well. Only the cup, no 3rd star, no players from national team, no legendary player. Hope you guys fix this soon.
    zakzuka likes this.

I have same issue with you Manager

Merhaba,önceki arkadaşlarımızında belirttiği gibi Uluslararası ustalar ödül sorunum var; ödülü al butonuna bastigimda şuanda veremiyoruz mesajı aldım sonrasında kadromda boşluk açıp tekrar denemek istediğimde buton kalkmisti.Klubumun adı GÖKMENSPOR yardiminizi bekliyorum.İyi çalışmalar
    Last edited by Hloroklorofil; 07-09-2018 at 12:24 AM.

I won the cup and did not receive the rewards like that with the member PhanFC above.
    LichMety likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gmacd1863 View Post
    When I won the International Cup two seasons ago, I did not receive all 3 players promised, now this season, it seems the rewards were changed! Instead of the star, 2 players from my International squad, and one high level player not from my squad, I get the star and 3 players from my squad. What's up with the change, and why can't I claim my reward now that I've won again?
    Now I see the reward has been changed back to one legendary, the star and 2 players from the International Cup squad. I hope I actually receive the entire reward this time!!!!
    LichMety likes this.

I'm also having the same problem
    LichMety likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hi all,

Sorry to hear you guys are having issues claiming rewards after winning. I will PM a few of you separately for IDs so I can report it to the team, but please do get in touch with support using the "?" in-game so they can investigate as well.

SausyFC

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast