Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup issue !

I just logged in this morning and have the exact same issue. This needs looking at. To put the effort in to get to the final and not even have the opportunity to play it is extremely frustrating.As the OP pointed out, the rewards are substantial for winning this match. Why schedule the final game but then remove the competition?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads merged, some answer maybe later
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Same here, no IC final, no rewards. I am waiting for a fix.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

Really sorry to hear about this. We are looking into this issue at the moment. We'll let you know as soon as we have more info about it. Thanks for your patience.

Angry International cup bugs

Hi there,

What happened to the international cup? I have reached the final and was about to play the final game tonight but when I logged in today it kept saying the international cup has finished. I was not rewarded anything, not even one player. I haven’t wasted time to reach the final for it to disappear without me getting anything :/ any words about that admin? I’m pretty annoyed actually because I been playing this cup for days to reach the final to win players for my club and at the end I get nothing :/

Same issue here, this actually Really sucks. Thinking about moving on to a next game

Same here, I suppose to play against Spain (I player as a Poland). I have logged in and i sew that the cup ended. Please fix this, I want my reward

Same issues. Was supposed to play the final but it says it’s finished. 100% going to delete the app if the cup has finished all of a sudden and I don’t get rewarded my players. Didn’t waste time for days for nothing

Had same issue. Supposed to be playing final at 21.34 CEST but now competition closed.

International Cup confusion

I'm new to this whole top eleven thjgn, I only just advanced into level 2. But the international Cup I was in, had the finals tomorrow, now in the new season the international Cup is in some weird preparation phase. It's almost like the international Cup finals were delayed too much and were put after a season reset? I was very certain I was set to win aswell... Any help?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast