Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ArsenaLuke

Thread: Summer Shootout - Another buggy event

Summer Shootout - Another buggy event

Hi everyone,

I am here to talk about this new event, and all bugs I found.

1) Very difficulty to start a game

I tried for almost 30 min, in order to start my first match. I always got the same message, something that means I could not get my match because of another match in my schedule, absolutely FALSE.

2) Cannot really manage my match

In the end, I found an opponent. I did not get the same error some other players got (opponent with - fake - 9+ stars team), but I got another one, and this one is really funny. Check the image: Time is not running, result is not changing, but i can apply bonus and see my players ratings evolve. Really uncomfortble.

Summer Shootout - Another buggy event-photo_2018-07-30_16-19-39.jpg

Please Nordeus, events like this are unplayble. You surely have to fix all these bugs we reported, or just dont create events anymore. I feel like this game is not for events. I cannot remember an event without any error.

EDIT: when i try to do something (ex. changing a player), I get the "Connection Error" popup. LOL

EDIT #2: even if result did never change, I lost my match. Waste of players' energy. LOL
    Last edited by ArsenaLuke; 07-30-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Apprentice
    It worked just fine for me and i already won the summer competition , sorry to hear that you have so many “bug”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the truth is that the server where my account is has some problems.I've experienced every bug listed in this section. Maybe players from other servers play smoothly, at least i hope so.
    Barcabaha likes this.