Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Player Condition Error/Bug

Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    its been 8 hours since i filled a support ticket,no solution,no reply,its not even being progressed...so it could take days
    same here, no condition improvement all day. filled a ticket about noon but no reply yet. my players are on the ropes.

Why don't you guys give it a wait for the Support Team to do their job? I'm pretty much sure they're just human beings who also have a life in the outside world (also, based on my experience since I was a part of the ST in a different company a few months back).

Ehhh, I've the same problem ... rest counter going crazy when reaches 0, players do not recieve recovery. After app. restart couter looks ok, but players still not having +5% bonus :/.
    I'm wondering if it's a global problem or only for some players. 2nd option would be a bit "unfair"

Quote Originally Posted by arylian View Post
    Ehhh, I've the same problem ... rest counter going crazy when reaches 0, players do not recieve recovery. After app. restart couter looks ok, but players still not having +5% bonus :/.
    I'm wondering if it's a global problem or only for some players. 2nd option would be a bit "unfair"
    i´m sorry to say that you are right it is very unfair i have the same issue all my players are tired and did not recover since last game
    i have a friend playing this game and he does not have that issue everything is working fine for him

If you have any problems regarding this matter, as advised, please contact Nordeus Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Soul View Post
    Why don't you guys give it a wait for the Support Team to do their job? I'm pretty much sure they're just human beings who also have a life in the outside world (also, based on my experience since I was a part of the ST in a different company a few months back).
    you are right mate,however a company with over 10.6 million users should have hired enough people to work for their support team...think about it, you have 11million daily customers most of them are paying you,already paid you or about to pay you,you should have certainly hired enough people to deal with them,thats how i see it

This is getting worse. My other accs are suffering the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    you are right mate,however a company with over 10.6 million users should have hired enough people to work for their support team...think about it, you have 11million daily customers most of them are paying you,already paid you or about to pay you,you should have certainly hired enough people to deal with them,thats how i see it
    They may have the money to pay every employee, but the staff also have a life outside the internet itself. We just need to be patient and not to let them rush for a fix, otherwise, it would be rude on our part.

I hope that we will be compensated for the bug, either by putting all teams affected players' condition to 100% or supplying us with Treatment packs. Whatever compensation it may be, I will accept it as along as it will be enough for my team and players.

They may have the money to pay every employee, but the staff also have a life outside the internet itself. We just need to be patient and not to let them rush for a fix, otherwise, it would be rude on our part.

I hope that we will be compensated for the bug, either by putting all teams affected players' condition to 100% or supplying us with Treatment packs. Whatever compensation it may be, I will accept it as along as it will be enough for my team and players.
    Support teams,call centers,IT guys they always work in shifts,so while some of them are having their life outside the web,some should be taking care of us

The new day has started,still i cant get any condition update,that means they couldnt get it fixed or better yet,they dont even care...i just want to swear so loud so they can hear me overseas!

If there is a thing like Ratuntchas wrote - for some all works fine then treatment packs won't be enough. We're playing matches constantly. Some results might be different if +5% condition was be on time.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast